Part 3

AN: You are taking shusuka's place as the mane character in ep 4.

YN POV

I am sitting with grandpa in a yakuza meeting. He said that I should train for the future. I don't know why it has to be in a host club (female hosts) and why aren't there any male hosts. One thing that I like about this is that I can drink and smoke as much I want and I may have drunk a little to much, this will absolutely lead to a hangover tomorrow.

 One thing that I like about this is that I can drink and smoke as much I want and I may have drunk a little to much, this will absolutely lead to a hangover tomorrow

( If you're wondering why I'm not using the one in the characters info that is cause that one is when she is the yakuza leader now she's just training

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

I ran in to the teacher room a little bit late and everyone asked me why I was late. I couldn't tell them that I was in a meeting and also in a host club so I just said that I was feeling sick ans suddenly everyone-even the female teachers (should I put them also in the ff but if I do they won't be one of the main ones) asked if I was all right. I said that i should be fine and suddenly YK was gonna have math instead of my art class (you're an art teacher), she wanted to make her mid term tests but allowed it since she knew the real reason why i was late.

MINI TIME SKIPUUU TO YK WALKING IN TO CLASS

YK POV 👈 WOW FINALLY

I opened the door and saw the students sitting - for the first time at the front and sawada seemed actually awake and not bored at the back. They looked at me and when they saw that it was me they all yelled disappointed and asked where YN was.

YN is sick so I am changing it to math, i said but everyone just went back to the bored self they are, they all put their tables in the back and just stoped being interested like every class... well except art for some reason.

You said that YN was sick, Noda said a little bit worried.

She has a cold ore something, i said and started writing on the chalkboard.

A cold, Noda said slightly worried and sawada gave him a look since he knew that noda liked YN but who doesn't even he was interested in her not that he would tell that to anybody.

Mini third POV

Class started and Noda took out his phone/camera and saw at he picture he had taken.

I finally got the shoot, Noda said happy and kissed the picture of YN