Day 1😨

YN POV

Today is the day that i will become a sub teacher and honestly I'm a little bit nervous. I never was the perfect child and by the way Yankumi talked about her students it doesn't see like i would fit in but i made a promise and i don't brake my promises.

Yankumi almost started cried of happiness when i told her i would be a sub teacher at her school and that i would teach her student so that grandpa would approve of my dream. Yankumi always wanted me to become an artist since we were kids and she told me that she would be happy to help me.

A little time skip Yk (Yankumi) Pov

I am so happy today cause today is YN gonna start being a sub teacher and i haven't told my students yet, i want it too be a surprise.

I see Sawada laying on the grass.

Sawada, don't be late i have a surprise to you all today, i shouted at him so he could hear me. I left and Sawada sat up and was curious about what his weird teacher ment about surprise.

I am in front of the gate and i see kuma and the others walking in.

Good morning, i said but they just left.

Time skip cause this part isn't that important

What is Yankumi, i asked

it's your nickname.

My nickname?

Yes, they said

It is cute i like it, i said joyfully

Like it?! then it's not fun anymore, they said irritated

Sawada walked in and i was about to start my lesson when someone knocked the door and i knew exactly who it was. I started smiling and the students noticed it.

Now i remember we are gonna have a sub teacher here until graduation, i said exited.

They all groaned. Not another teacher, they said.

I chuckled and they started getting suspicious.

I went to open the door and saw my cousin in a beautiful dress (picture above) and she also looked beautiful and i welcomed her in.

Their eyes almost popped out when they saw her, well except Sawadas but you could se that he also was a little bit shocked and they all looked hilarious

YN POV

When walked in the school gate everybody started staring at me, did i have something on my face?

I went to the head Teacher, he introduced me to the other teachers, he also told me to be careful. I didn't understand why but when walked to 3D i understood. I should've known, kumiko thinks that every one is a angel, even if they have committed a crime! but that's one of the things that i love about her.

Since i could feel the aura i stoped acting nice and started acting like myself (i know that it's a little bit cringe but please understand ).

I knocked on the door and kumiko (realized that YN have been calling her yankumi when Yn still haven't heard of it yet, sorry ) opened the door. I almost laughed at what she was wearing but it matches her.

I walked in and gave the students a smile. They look like me when i was at school.

Hello, my name is YN Yamaguchi, I'm 20 years old and I'm gonna be you're sub teacher until you all graduate, i introduced myself.