Chapter 2

Marcus's pov

"You're so freaking stupid, you're worthless!" my dad screamed in my face. He came home drunk and angry. Not a good combination. "I'm sorry dad," I cried. "Sorry don't cut it!" he yelled then he slapped me. I could feel my cheek growing red. Before I could shake the stinging feeling, he kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the floor in pain. I wished my mum was here, she would keep me from getting hurt.

I ran out of the room crying and limping. He kept screaming after me but I kept going. I rushed out the front door and ran down the street. I collapsed outside a house. I curled up in a ball and cried my heart out. A few minutes later I heard a girl ask me if I was okay. I looked up to see it was Claire. She looked at me with concern. This was the first time I didn't see fear in her eyes. I expected her to run but she didn't. Instead she kneeled down and gave me a hug. I hugged her back til I saw Jaxon walking down the street.

I panicked and pushed her away. She fell in the street with a hurt look in her face. When she saw Jaxon she rushed into her house and didn't look back. When Jaxon saw me, he came over and asked what was wrong. I lied and said it was Claire. He became mad and rushed up to the front door. He banged on it and Claire answered it. He started yelling at her and then slapped her. Her hand went to her cheek but she didn't cry. She closed the door softly and didn't open it again.

When Jaxon left I went to her door and knocked. She opened it and I could see where Jaxon slapped her. There was a red outline of a hand. I hugged her and she hugged back. My shirt became damp after a few minutes, I pulled back to see her crying. I gathered her in my arms and let her cry her heart out. After a couple of minutes she stopped and her face was red. She looked embarrassed and I didn't know why. I was about to ask her but she had already closed the door. I felt something in my chest but ignored it. It was probably nothing.

12345678910123456789101234567

Jaxon's pov

I was walking down the street when I saw Marcus crying and with Claire. I started walking towards them when Marcus pushed her away. She saw me and rushed into her house. I went up to Marcus and he looked worried for some reason. "Hey what is the matter?" I asked. "It was Claire," he replied. I felt the anger bubble in me. I rushed up to her door and banged on it. She opened it with no expressions on her face. I started yelling at her. I raised my hand and slapped her. She didn't say anything but put her hand on her cheek. She closed the door softly. I walked away and when I looked back I saw Marcus hug her. Once he did she just let it go. I felt something in my stomach but ignored it. I was planning to ask Marcus about the hug later. I was not going to let it go.

gggggggggghhhhhhhhhggggggggg

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!! I'm so happy. :)

Because I'm happy

clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

clap along if you know that happiness is the truth

haha. Anyways hope you like it. Who do you think has the crush on her, or is it too early to tell? Vote,comment and give suggestions please. thx luv ya :-* mbye~kyky