Stepbrother part 2

Welcome to the Zach smut part 2! I'm sooo sorry this was published so late, i didn't plan on being this busy😭 school is almost over and that means I can write more soon! Let me know if you want a part 2 for any imagine I already did, I will be working on my other stories first tho! Btw my baby turned 17 yesterday and I'll be 17 tomorrow😭 and have a happy Memorial Day🇺🇸💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your Point Of View)

I lied in bed baffled at myself for letting that go way to far. He was my step brother, normal people don't do that. What is wrong with me, why couldn't my step brother be fucking ugly or gay. But no, I got Zach Herron.

I decided that leaving my room to face my mom and step dad after what just happened wouldn't be the best idea, plus I didn't know how I would act around Zach. Or how he would act around me. So there I lied in my bed for the whole night, it wasn't till almost  midnight did I hear my parents walk upstairs and give the room across from me to Zach. I could hear them all say goodnight and my mom knock on my door and said goodnight thro it. I said goodnight back and drifted to sleep.

As I was trying to sleep I heard my door open slowly and close shut. At first I thought it was a fucking ghost and I was going to be possessed but it wasn't. I could see the person for the most part in the dark and it was Zach. He was wearing nothing but grey sweatpants and he sat down next to me on my bed. I went to turn the light on but Zach quickly grabbed my hand away. "What are you doing, I can barely see." I Said wiping my eyes and sitting up. "There's no need for lights (y/n)." He said putting his arm across my legs. "What do you mean? Wait a minute. No no no, we can't do that anymore. It's not right. You were just there and looking amaz-. Shit! No that is the past and we are officially brother and sister and nothing else or more." I Said almost shaking. Even tho I meant what I said he still looked so good sitting there looking at me as if I was untouchable. "You are so cute when you lie." He said moving closer to me. "What! Listen Zach we were both in the moment, and typical hormonal teenager thing happened and it wasn't supposed to. Even tho it felt good, doesn't mean it's right!" I said pointing at him. "We aren't even blood baby, we may be brother and sister legally but that just makes it even sexier." He said rubbing my thigh. "Okay let's not do that." I said moving his hand off my leg. "Wow I'm hurt," Zach said with a cute sad face. Was it bad that I still wanted him. He just sat next to me looking beyond attractive. "Well I won't be able to sleep in my room." He said looking down. "And why is that?" I asked annoyed. "Cuz I can't go to sleep knowing your in here. Just let me sleep next to you." He said looking up all excited. I wanted more than just him to sleep next to me but I allowed it cuz I did want him, but it wasn't right. Oh well I thought to myself. "Fine! Only for tonight tho. Got it!" I Said. "Yes! You won't regret it baby!" He said getting under the covers next to me. "I hope so," I said under my breathe. "What was that?" Zach said sitting. "What?" I asked confused. "You know what you said, and you deserve to be punished." He said moving on top of me. "Zach! What are you doing." I asked confused yet intrigued by what he would do to me. "You gave me attitude, I don't like attitude babygirl." He said kissing my neck slowly and softly which made me crazy. "Zach I don't-" I Said. "Don't say a thing! You speak you get spanked." He said taking off both of our clothing until we were bare. My mind was going crazy, I knew this so was fucking wrong but I wanted him. He moved my legs apart and put himself perfectly in between them while kissing me. Holding my hands above my head with one hand and lined up at my entrance and slowly went inside me. I wanted to moan so badly but I didn't know what he would do to me. "Feel that sis, oh my. You feel better than the first time." He said going faster. I couldn't help myself and I spoke. "Yes...." I Said moaning. "Oh babygirl, what did I say." He said and he flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. "Time to be punished sis." He said as his hand hit my ass twice. He flipped me back over and thrusted into me hard. "Next time listen sis." He said as he hit my g spot. I felt my whole body start to shake every time he hit it. "Let it go baby." He commanded and I did. Once I did he filled me with his warm cum. "Oh baby-y." He falling on top of me. I was panting so hard I'm surprised my parents didn't hear and come breaking down my door. "You can speak now sister." He said kissing me hard. "What did we just do?" I asked shocked that I let myself go again with him. "We fucked sis, and it was hot. Now I can sleep in my own bed tonight!" He said getting his clothes. "Till next time babygirl." He said with a wink and left. What is wrong with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed🤗 let me know if you liked it, btw would you guys want to know more about me? Ask me questions!

Follow, comment, vote!💜💜💜

More stuff coming soon