Cheater~ Zach

Please enjoy this Zach smut!😂✌🏼
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your point of view

Me and my boyfriend Zach Herron have been dating for almost a year now and it has been amazing. Although we had fights in the past we always made up, thankfully. We planned to go to dinner for a date today since we haven't been able to for awhile. I texted Zach to ask him if we were still able to go but he didn't reply. But I still got dressed in a fancy dinner dress that made me feel sexy. I texted Zach at least a hundred times asking him if he was ready or not on the way to his apartment but he still didn't answer. I became worried at this point, was he okay, did he forget and was rushing last minute?

Pulling up to the apartment the bedroom light was on and everything else was pitch black. I knocked the door several times but he never came to open the door. So I found the extra key and went inside. "Zach, why didn't you answer the door. Hello?" I said going to his bedroom. At this point I was right in front of the door and I heard Zach whispered who knows what and another girl giggling. When I opened the door I saw Zach shirtless in bed with my best friend (y/bf/n). They both looked at me shocked and I could feel my eyes start to water and my body shake. "(Y/n)! It's not what it looks like!" Zach said getting up coming towards me. I couldn't even look at him, the two people I loved the most did something I never thought they would. All I did was shake my head and back out of the room crying. "No, (y/n), its was honestly nothing we were just talking." Zach said grabbing my waist to face him. "Get off of me! You two deserve each other. I hope your happy." I Said pushing him off of me and running out the apartment. I got to my car ready to open the door crying my eyes out but Zach was right behind me and closed it right when I opened it. "Baby that was nothing I promise!" He said blocking me from entering the car. "You really think I'm that stupid Zach, you can go back up to (y/bf/n) and leave me the hell alone. Or go fuck yourself." I yelled trying to push him out of the way. "Stop baby, i don't want her. I only want you. Your the only one I want to be with!" He said still blocking the car door. "Oh really, and how can I believe you after what I just saw." I Said with my arms crossed pissed. "Let me show you," He said grabbing my waist against his kissing me hard. Instead of fighting him I took it all in. His hands reached to my butt which he massaged. "Get in" He said opening the car door, and I did. He hovered above me taking off everything off leaving us both bare. He slammed two fingers inside me making my back arch. Moans left my mouth as he whispered in my ear. "You are all I want babygirl." He said going faster. "I'm..gonna....," I was able to make out. "No, babygirl wait," he said cutting me off. He lined up at my entrance and thrusted into me hard. "Zach!" I yelled pulling him against me for support. "Your so hot when you yell my name," he whispered in my ear. "Say it louder," he said. His thrusts became harder and faster, every time he went back in he was hitting my sweet stop making me moan louder. I was almost at my climax. "Zach!" I yelled as he hit my sweet stop again. "Oh... you're.. so.. tight.!" He breathed in my ear. His thrusts were getting sloppy and my whole body was shaking. He moaned loud as he poured inside me. "You are all I want." He moaned coming inside me. After we were both done with our climaxes he fell on top of me giving me all his body weight. "I would never cheat on you (y/n). I love you." He said kissing me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy this short smut! Let me know your thoughts💜