Bedtime~ Daniel

Enjoy this really short cute imagine of Daniel! I know it isn't a smut but part two is! Btw thank you for over 1000 reads😭 I honestly don't know why people read my garbage but thanks😂💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your Point Of View)

"Get in bed already I want to talk to you," I Said sitting up in bed wearing nothing but Daniel's hoodie. "Hold on I need to brush my teeth real quick then I'll be over," daniel mumbled in our bathroom. "Okay..." I said looking down. "What's wrong," He said entering the bedroom and sitting next to me. I didn't know how to tell my boyfriend Daniel that I had noticed my ex boyfriend stalking me constantly ever since Daniel made our relationship public, especially since he absolutely hates him. My previous relationship with my ex Logan was very loving at first but it became controlling, it was his way all the time. But Daniel needed to know.

"It's about my ex..." I mumbled looking at him. "What do you mean?" He asked getting tense. "When I was out with (y/f/n) I saw him looking at us, then when we were in the parking lot he was also there standing at a distance far enough to see us too. He was even at my job, I don't know what to do." I Said tearing up. He grabbed me to his chest holding me against him hard, I could feel his heart rate go higher obviously getting upset. "I won't let him hurt you," he said with his voice cracking. "Stay with me, you'll be safe babygirl. Don't leave me..." he said laying his head on mine while keeping me tight against him. "I have to go to work though and I want to be able to hangout with my friends," I Said crying. "I'll support you, you won't have to work a day in your life with me, and I'll be here to keep you company, you don't need any one other than me." He said kissing the top of my head. "But-" I Said. "But nothing, let's go to bed and watch Riverdale until we fall asleep," Daniel said spanking my butt. "Okay," I surrendered giving in. We lied down in bed and Daniel turned Riverdale on. I moved towards Daniel so we could cuddle together and Daniel must have been wanting to cuddle too, he grabbed me by the waist and moved me so I was laying directly on top of him. He played with my hair and rubbed my back while he watched the tv and I could feel myself start to drift off into a deep sleep. "I'll always protect you babygirl..." he whispered as I closed my eyes into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it was short but I wanted to do a cute imagine for once😂 let me know if you want a part two but it will be a smut and not as short! Anyways please follow for updates, and vote so I know whether or not you liked it💜 thanks for reading☺️💜