Vacation part 2

Part two of the Corbyn smut! If you want part two of any other imagine/smut just let me know! Check out my Zach Herron story, I'll update it soon when I have time. Anywaysss enjoy💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your Point Of View)

"So why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" He asked calmly. "I didn't think it really mattered," I Said looking down. "Well you are right it doesn't," he said walking towards me. He grabbed my face to kiss me again, at first I allowed it but I wanted to talk to (y/f/n). I needed to. "I'm sorry, can this be put on hold until later." I said pulling away awkwardly. "Ummm..." He said shocked. "Okay great bye!" I said running out. I ran and ran until I made it to our room and there she was on her phone trying to call my boyfriend Logan. "(Y/f/n)!" I Yelled. "No! I'm so tired of you doing this. He doesn't deserve this, he deserves someone who won't actually cheat on him." (Y/f/n) said crying. I walked over to take the phone out of her hand but she wasn't letting that happen. "Just give me the phone!" I Said. "I'd rather eat dirt then give you the phone!" She said pushing me. "You act like I won't tell him that I cheated on him!" I Said throwing my hands up. "Because you won't!" She Said redialing his number. "Fine then don't believe me!" I said walking out. But I needed to say one last thing so I walked back in but I was pissed off more. "You know that this wouldn't bother you if this wasn't about Logan! You like him! That's why you are so obsessed with our relationship, because you think you could do better! Well go ahead (y/f/n) tell him I cheated again! Maybe this time he might actually want you." I Said leaving this time without coming back. I didn't want to be like that towards her but it is my life and my relationship, if I want to ruin it then so be it.

I walked around the cruise ship for a little to calm down, but it didn't work so I just sat on the nearest bench to look out into sea. My phone started ringing and I looked to see who it was, to my surprise it was logan. Looks like (y/f/n) really did call him, so I answered. "Hello?" I Said nervous. "What the actual fuck (y/n)!" Yelled Logan. "I don't-" "No! This is the third time now!" He said interrupting. "I know! But you cheated on me two!" I Said defending myself. "To get back at you! And that still didn't affect you because you obviously don't care!" He said. "Come on logan, this relationship wasn't started to be serious so why does it have to end like it is." I Said. "You know what for get it, we obviously shouldn't be together. You know I wanted more then just fuck buddies and you did too. But now you don't." He said getting upset. "I don't know what to tell you, we are going to college anyways. This was going to eventually happen." I Said feeling guilty. "I guess so." Logan said and hung up. I didn't exactly know if we were broken up, but from what I could tell I suppose we are. Who knew I would ruin my relationship with my boyfriend and best friend for this guy I just met today, but at this point I didn't care.

"Hey." I heard someone say and I looked up to see that it was corbyn, he sat right next to me. "Hey." I said upset. "Was the sex really that bad?" He asked looking confused. "No!" I said laughing. "It's was really good actually." I said laughing some more. "Okay, you just didn't seem okay afterwards or even now." He said putting his arm on my leg. "Yeah, my best friend hates me and my boyfriend basically broke up with me." I said putting my hand on top of his. "So what do you want to do about it?" He asked rubbing up and down my leg. "Honestly?" I asked. "Always." He said. "I want you to make me feel like all my problems in the world never existed." I Said putting my head on his shoulder. "I can only do that if we go to Mars." He said laughing. "But I can do something that will make you feel more than just amazing." He said standing up and offering his hand. "Follow me." He said smiling. "Gladly." I Said taking his hand.

We walked all the way to his room holding hands the whole time. "Are you sure?" He asked locking the door. I gave him a smirk and kissed him. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked holding his face with one hand while my other was against his abs. He smiled and smashed his lips into mine. He basically ripped both of our clothes off leaving us bare instantly. In the middle of kissing he pulled me off of his leaving me confused and my lips tingling. "What?" I asked confused. "Shower?" He asked with a cute smirk. All I did was nod and we rushed to the bathroom. He turned on the water and we jumped in. At first he held me against the wall kissing my neck then he clean my body and his at the same time. Once he got to my heat he stopped and rubbed it slowly making me want more. "Baby," I said begging. And he lined his length to my entrance and smashed into me making me gasp. He picked me up and leaned against the wall again so I was straddling him. He started going faster each time making me grip his back harder. He sucked on my nipple making us both hit our climax. He placed me down so he could then kiss me on my forehead and continued to clean both of us.

I walked out of the shower first and wrapped a towel around me. I went to the sink to clean my ears and corbyn came up behind me putting majority of his weight on me, I could feel everything, especially since he didn't feel like putting on a towel. "Was it worth it?" He asked putting his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. "Was what worth it?" I asked. "Ruining your relationships with everyone just because of me." He said kissing my neck. "They weren't my true friends, and I wasn't be fair to them, it was going to happen." I Said turning around. But that didn't stop him from moving if anything he just pinned me more against the sink. "You just helped me speed up the process." I Said. "Anything for you." He laughed hugging me. "You are more than welcome to stay with me for the rest of the trip." He offered. "I would love that!" I Said hugging him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, and follow for updates💜