Jealousy~ Jonah

Please enjoy this Jonah smut!💜 Btw sorry for not publishing for a little, I took a little break cuz I wanted to focus on school and I'm still learning to play the ukulele. So my schedule is a little off😭 And for anyone who wanted a part 2 of any imagine/smut let me know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your Point Of View)

"You can't be serious?" Logan said stopping. "Yes I am, he is just protective, okay. I'm gonna talk to him." I Said looking back at him. Logan and I have been best friends since kindergarten. He wanted to be more than friends at one point but we agreed over time it was best not to, but our friendship has been challenging lately with my boyfriend Jonah. Jonah gets very jealous at times, especially since he knows that Logan wanted to be more than friends. "I doubt talking to him is gonna work, he yelled at you because we walk together after school everyday." He said getting pissed. "I know, but look at it in his point of view." I Said reassuring him. "Really? I'm sorry that I'm afraid of losing someone I care about so much to some guy who doesn't even treat you right!" He said walking passed me. "Logan He is my boyfriend! Don't be like this!" I Yelled back. "Whatever." He mumbled walking home. At that point I gave up arguing with him and walked by myself home.

Laying in bed looking at my phone waiting for Logan to call me to talk about this made me stomach turn. I didn't like fighting with him but he needs to understand that I'm with Jonah. But he never did.

I walked to school alone after falling asleep waiting for Logan to apologize, but of course he didn't. since Logan was still mad and I didn't want to deal with him this early anyways. I thankfully made it to the school parking lot and I see Logan talking to his other friends giving me a nasty look, which was just great. "Babygirl come here I missed you!" Yelled Jonah. "I'm coming!" I Yelled back walking over to Jonah. "Yeah you might as well do everything he says," Logan said leaving his friends to walk next to me. "Knock it off," I said pushing Logan. "Oh come on, you are practically his maid!" He said getting angry. Jonah saw what was happening and started walking towards us. "Could you shut up already!" I yelled at Logan. "Gladly," logan Said grabbing my waist with both hands pulling against his body kissing me. "You Fucker!" Jonah yelled finally reaching us. Jonah used both of his hands to push Logan and I apart. Once he had us separated Jonah jumped on top of Logan and started punching him. "Stop!" I screamed. I tried pulling Jonah off of Logan but he was too strong. Tears were pouring down my face, I didn't want to see the two most important people in my life fight like this, ever. "Jonah! Stop!" I screamed again, and this time he listened. Logan stayed laying on the ground bloody. "That's what you get when you touch my girl!" Jonah yelled kicking him one last time. For a minute I just stood there quietly crying, not knowing which side to pick. "I need you alone." Jonah said breaking the silence while grabbing my hand. He started walking us to the school gym, and no one was in there. He then took us into the locker room and locked the door behind us.

"It's either him or me (y/n)." Jonah said turning to look at me. "You can't be serious!" I said getting upset. "Yes I'm serious! He kissed you! I fucking knew this would happen!" Jonah yelled punching a locker, making me jump. "I'm not losing either of you, I don't want to. Why can't you two just get along, or not look at each other!" I Yelled throwing my hands in the air. "Because he likes you! And he obviously wants to be with you!" He said getting close to me, so close I could feel his breath on my face. "And I cant deal with that, I won't deal with that." He whispered cupping his hands to hold my face so he could kiss me. But Before kissing my lips he kissed each check slowly and softly. Then kissed my forehead, nose, and chin. Once he finished lightly kissing my chin he smashed his lips into mine. Still kissing me he took off all my clothes and his clothes leaving us bare. He lied  me down on the bench between the lockers and held me still with his body weight on top of me awhile kissing me. I held his head to mine so our lips never left each other's. His hands traveled down and he lined his length at my entrance. I whispered yes and slowly entered me. Moans left both of our mouths as he went slow the first couple of times. "Jonah-h," I breathed. "Shhh b-baby," he moaned going faster. He grabbed my butt making me feel weaker and I gripped his back pulling him closer to me at the same time. He started getting faster and I started shaking underneath him. "Cum for me baby," he moaned filling me inside making me reach my climax too. He left my body and kissed my forehead leaving me on the bench exposed until we both caught our breath.

We then got dressed and unlocked the door to leave the locker room. "Before the the end of the day I want to know your final answer." Jonah said giving me a kiss awhile grabbing my butt. "I hope you choose right," he said hugging me tight against his body. "Can you stop being like that, come on let's go to class." I Said opening the door to enter back into the workout area, but there stood Logan. He stood five feet away from us with his hands in his pockets and a pissed off look on his face. "Logan?" I Said standing in front of Jonah. "Hey (y/n), I see you two made up just great. Jonah you wouldn't mind if me and (y/n) made up too right?" Logan said sarcastically. "Knock it off," I said getting annoyed. "What (y/n)? You can't see what he is turning you into? By the time you are done dating him after he cheats on you everyone will know you as the slut of the school." Logan said looking directly at me. I could feel my face getting warm and my body shake. How could my best friend say that to me and not even bat an eye. "You really want me to beat the shit out of you again Logan!?" Jonah said getting pissed off. "Get off your high horse Jonah, I just wanted to talk to (y/n) privately, just like you did." Logan said to Jonah. "Can both of you shut up, I'm not dealing with this. I'm going to class." I said walking pass both of the boys and left. I didn't see either of them leave nor did I care. I just wanted to go, especially after what Logan said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for readinggg💜 I hope you liked it, let me know if you liked having more drama with the smuts or not. Im in the process of making separate stories for each of the boys, the Zach one is out already! Let me know if you want a part two of any of the imagines/smuts that I did already. BTW THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K READS😝💜