Saddle up

Brynjolf tucked the map into his knapsack. Tugging on the buttons for it to close. Karliah was telling me her tricks. I see her as a sister, she's so wise and sweet to me. I can let my guard down around her. "Thats a way to resist alot of pain when falling. Since your a khajiit, you can land on your feet and not to mention, you're the lightest theif I know." She moved her hands as she talked. My ears were perked forward as I am a good listener. I knew what she was telling me is important.

"Tiger?" Mother's soft voice was only the slightest bit raspy, vex noticed that that gave her some wine, but was reasonable and also have her bread to soak up the alcohol so she's not drunk on the heist. Dasha nodded at vex with a slight smile before turning back to me with bread and wine in her claws grasp.

"I want you to have this." She said, putting her bread in the same hand as the wine and pulling out a freshly sharpened Ebony dagger, she held it towards me. "It was your father's...." a shaky breath escaped her mother as she cried softly so only Ember could hear.

I took the dagger, running my finger along the blade before tucking it in a custom made pocket-just for a weapon. "Mom..." I whispered to her softly "don't be sad, he loves us, and he wouldn't want you to be sad..." My fluffy hand against her cheek, wiping away the tears in her eyes. "You're right...thankyou Tiger" she looked up to me in my icy blue eyes "You're just like your father..." She smiled, pulling me into a warm hug.

Brynjolf interrupted "ladies, shall we part now?" He put his rough hand on my shoulder. I turned my head towards him, nodding. "Ok, the caravan has told us the guards schedule, and how each act at certain times, so about a days ride to solitude and we are in action" his deep voice was slightly muffled by the waterfalls surrounding the cistern.

        I nodded, we headed for the exit after everybody grabbed bags of food and water to load onto their steeds. I was the best at strapping the bags to the horses, so everybody handed me ropes and bags. I pulled the rope to tighten it and looked up at mother, smiling at her "nice and tight." I walked over to shadowmere and threw my leg over him and fitting my boots in the metal stirrups. "Custom saddles, Crusher?" I looked over at him and he chuckled and put an extra lead in Brynjolfs bag.

"And we are off, lass! Lead the way!" Brynjolf shouted proudly. I looked over to him. He only said it because I'm the best at memorizing the hundreds of paths in skyrim. My face lit up and I stuck my thumb up before gripping my lead tight and kicked shadowmere's stomach. "Hyah!"
(This chapter isn't interesting, but the next should be :)  )