No good

Shling
       The solitude guard whipped out his sword, about four other guards behind him "what is going on here?!" A deep, muffled voice yelled through the metal helmet. " That cat had just assaulted this young boy here!" Answer an elf of golden hair.
             Dasha whipped her head around to the man before he could say anything else. Dasha had an advantage. None of them knew yet that she is a trained assassin from many years in the dark brotherhood, and a skilled theif. 
         " your boy has no right to touch my daughter" Dasha said through gritted teeth and a sharp pair of pearly fangs. " Ma'am, is this true?" The guard questioned her. "Yes, but only in the act of self defense." She turned her head to the guard slowly, seeming only more intimidating.
             " Ah, I see. We will take a look at the boys Injury and that will decide your daughters punishment. Since nobody but these kids witnessed it."
            " I saw-" the guard shut the man up bed or he could finish, it was smart not to make Dasha more angry than she already is.
          "Very well, everyone return to your duties!" He shouted as the crowd looked at each other and whispered.
      "Mama..." Ember squeaked
       "Darling?"
       "I don't like it here..."
       Dasha sighed and picked up Ember in her arms and carried her inside their home.
            Dasha agreed.
                       This was not home.