Here it began.

8 years later

Bump!
The carriage slid to a stop, Dasha lunged herself out, leaving dents in the wood with her claws. Her eyes were filled with excitement. She shoved open the gates to Riften so hard it swung back a bit. "Ember!!!" Mother smiled, slamming herself into me, I quickly catch her before she makes us both tumble into the lower canal. "Do you know what today is!!?" She looks at me, her grey hairs on her ear tips seemed to twitch. I nodded "my first heist!" I lit up with joy realising I get to go out with the guild, I am 16 now and the second best theif, my mother taking lead as the best. I finally get to show everyone what I'm made of! I was cut from my thoughts when my mother tugged me down the stairs to the ratway by my arm which was armored by the uncomfortable worn leather guild armor. "Mom!" I began, "aren't you a little nervous?" I asked, sounding reasonable.
"Tiger, not once have I doubted you!" She grabbed my other arm smiling. She jumped up in realization "oh yes, let's talk to brynjolf!" She shoved open the door to the ratway and rushed down the narrow halls, following her, and almost tripping over her tail.
          As we entered the flagon, we bother leaped very agile over the water, landing on the wood with a little thump. We bother grabbed a seat in front of the bar, where Vekel was washing a shiny tankard. "Whats the rush?" He gave a surprised look at the mother and daughter, who were panting - out of  breath. Mother cut to the chase "where's brynjolf? Today is Tiger's first heist!" Mother looked to me giving a toothy smile, patting my back. "That's wonderful, lass!!" Vekel reached his hand out, rubbing my head, and messing up my hair. Ugh.
              I blushed, embarrassed "moooooom" I huffed. "Brynjolf is in the cistern, probably talking to vex"
       Mother led me into the cistern, where brynjolf was sitting at Mercer Frey's old desk. "There you girls are!" His face lit up, but I could tell something was wrong. "Hey, what's the plan?" I smiled, reaching for a neatly drawn map of what looked like Solitude- a wealthy kingdom.
       "Solitude huh?" I studied the map closer, tracing the path with my fluffy finger. A red X was printed on there with what seemed to be blood. "Whats this?" I pointed. Brynjolf leaned over to see. "Oh, that's our plug, she has the key to the winking skeever mead barrels" as soon as brynjolf finished his sentence- Embers shot her head up and have him a concerned look. "What are we doing there?" I said, which followed with a nervous laugh. Brynjolf raised his left brow "Is there something your not telling us, lass?"
         Anxiety rushed through me like a wave. They couldn't know. But I finally piped up a lie - which hurt "I just - Solitude is where I shop. I don't want them to go bankrupt, that's all" I looked down at my leather boots, tapping slightly. Brynjolf rolled his eyes. "We are just robbing the mead. It was your mother's idea." He shot an accusing eye towards Dasha. "She has quite the taste - in her opinion" he grunted.
        Dasha chuckled with pride. "The mead is worth alot. And if anybody gets in our way, you will do the honors with knocking them on their end. And I also heard they make alot. Soooo we are taking that too." Mother said, turning to me. "Since the winking skeever is busy day and night, we are doing it when most of the guards are sleeping."
Great
Just Great