~ Authors Note ~

Dear readers,

We're so, so, so, so, so, so sorry we haven't uploaded a new one shot in a while. It's mainly because I've been having some problems at home, Becca has been really ill and we're both lazy. We're in the process of writing Lilo and Nouis, and we'll start Zouis after that. We'll get Lilo up by the end of the week, promise. 

I hope none of you have ditched us because that would make us really sad :( but if you haven't you get a gold sticker and a cookie, congrats! Also, if you have a heart, send Becca a nice get well soon message because though she's back at school etc, she still isn't completely feeling 100%. Thanks guys, toodle pip. 

Btw, we hope you understand about not uploading. And just another 3 notes~

1) A few people have been spamming chapters with things like 'Perrie is cheating on Zayn!!!' and a link, and that isn't apprieciated. Please do NOT click on it, because it could either be a virus or a link to something for their benefits. And if you do that, we will delete your comment so either way you're wasting your time so lol@u and haaaaaaaa. 

2) Please do NOT post the link to your one shots or story in the comments section either.

3) Also, do NOT request on the comments section. We have the first part for a reason, so you can request there when it says 'OPEN'. If it says 'CLOSED', your request won't be accepted. 

Thank you to everyone who has been reading/voting/commenting on these one shots and people who have fanned. We love you!

Lots of love, Imy (because I wrote this without Becky knowing hur hur) and Becca (even though she doesn't know it hur hur) ;) xxx