Narry ~ You're Hot When You're Mean

♥ NARRY ~ You're Hot When You're Mean ♥

Would like to say, these pick up lines are mine:3 No, I do not own them, I'm just saying Imy did not know them, but I did:D ~ Becca

Niall's POV

"Is your ass from McDonald's? 'Cause I'm loving it." Harry winked. I chuckled and shook my head. He's been testing all these new pick up lines on me. He's said we've past the cute cheesey ones, and are on slightly sexual ones.

"Next." I smiled.

"I've lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you instead?" Harry smirked, sitting down beside me on my bed. I found this one quite clever, so I couldn't help but laugh.

"I see that one worked!" Harry cheered. I shook my head.

"Not quite. Keep going." I winked. He playfully glared at me before turning on his 'flirty' smile.

"There's something wrong with my bed." He said. I looked at him puzzled.

"What?" I asked slowly.

"You're not in it." He told me, with a big grin on his face. I sighed, trying hard not to laugh. Harry looked me in the eyes, his flirty smile replaced with a pout.

"I've lost my trumpet," he sniffled, his eyes never leaving mine. His sadness was soon replaced by the same cheeky grin that I loved, "Can I blow yours?"

I gave him a quizzical look. Okay, that one I didn't get. He rolled his eyes, "Jesus, Niall! You're slow. I'm basically asking if I can...you know...suck your...errr.." Before he could even finish that sentence, I interrupted him.

"I got it now!" I basically shouted. We were silent for a second, before he cleared his throat.

There was an awkward pause. "Why don't you go and test these on somebody you actually fancy a blowjob off of," I laughed, looking away so he wouldn't see the blush already flaming on my cheeks.

"I am." He said, merely a whisper. I whipped my head around to face him, mouth slightly open. He was looking at his hands in his lap, his finger twiddling together. He had a slight blush on his lips.

"W-what?" I breathed. He took a deep breath before looking up at me.

"I'm already testing these on someone I actually want." He repeated. I didn't have time to reply. He had already cupped my face in his hand and was leaning in to kiss me. Of course, I didn't push him away. I'd wanted this for a while now.

Our noses brushed each other before our lips met. He moved his hands down to my waist as my wrapped round his neck and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He opened his mouths slightly, and our lips moved in sync. It was weird to think that I'd been waiting for this day for a while now. No, scrap that. I'd been waiting for eternity. The way his lips moved against mine, it was like a jigsaw piece. As cliche as that sounds, it're true. They just fit together. His lips weren't as soft of girls, but not majorly rough. Just...perfect.

"I want you, Niall," Harry whispered, his voice rugged and husky, his lips now tugging on my ear lobe. I let out a gentle and quiet moan.   I bit my lip as his lips moved further down my neck.

"Harry.." I moaned quietly as he sucked and nibbled at my skin. I cupped his cheeks and brought his lips back to mine. Harry pulled me onto his lap so my legs were wrapped around his waist. I played with a curl of his hair, wrapping and twirling  it around my finger as we kissed.   Reluctantly, I pulled back, resting my forehead against his own.

"I...I love you, Haz. And I have for a long time." I panted.

"I've loved you forever. I win," he smirked.

"I didn't realize it was a competition of who loved who longest. If so, then I definitely win," I chuckled.

"In your dreams, Horan." I let out a humph and got off his lap and stood up. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"If I love you more in my dreams, then doing this is in your dreams." I smirked and he returned the gesture with a playful scowl.

"You're mean," he winked, standing up and gently pressing me against the wall, "But its hot."

"Like they say, treat em' mean, keep em' keen," I winked. Harry laughed, his voice like an angel.

"I'm definitely keen."