Narry ~ Beg For Me

♥ NARRY ~ BEG FOR ME♥

*CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT*

Harry's POV

"Niall! That's the 6th time you've ate my cookies!" I whined at an innocent looking Niall. He gave me a cheeky, innocent grin as he swallowed the last bite.

"Sorry, Hazza-Bear." He smiled sweetly and went to wrap his arms around my waist. I grabbed his arms before he could and gave him a stern look.

"I want revenge." I said evilly.

"Revenge?" he gulped, widening his eyes. He knew by now that if I said that, I would ask Louis to pull an embarrassing prank on Niall. Like, pulling his trousers down at a gas station.

"Yhup. But this time, we're going to do this differently."

Now he looked even more scared. "Differently?" His voice shook. I pushed him back against the kitchen counter and brought my head to his neck as my hands rested on his waist.

"I want you." I whispered in his ear, causing him to shiver. I smirked and trailed kisses along his collar. 

"I thought you said this was revenge? Not a reward." Niall muttered. I could detect a smirk in his low, raspy voice. I lifted my head up to look into his bright blue eyes, and found myself drifting away from my initial point. If he wanted me, he'd have to beg. And I dont mean a simple 'please'. I mean a 'get down on your knees' kind of beg.

A smirk formed on my lips as I carried on leaving kisses along his collar, sucking slightly at the skin leaving multiple marks. A light moan left Niall's lips as he tilted his head slightly, giving me more room. Now for a spot of teasing.

I continued to suck on his neck, moving my hands down his chest at the same time. My hands crept downwards, getting closer and closer towards the waistband of Niall's tracksuit trousers. I could hear gentle little moans escaping Niall's mouth as he closed his eyes, enjoying every single moment. My finger stayed hooked on the waistband of my trackies, making my touch linger on his skin. I lifted my head up to see him biting his lip and his hands gripped the edge of the counter tightly.

"Stop the teasing." Niall pouted as I kissed and sucked at his collar bone.

"Nope. Do what I say, or we stop." I smirked, getting slightly rougher and messier as I made him wait.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked as my face was buried in his neck. I moved my kisses closer to his ear.

"Beg." I whispered clearly before continuing with the trail of kisses and love bites.

"Beg?" He asked, stifling a chuckle. I raised an eyebrow and stopped what I was doing.

"I guess you don't want to do this then." I said in a monotone, walking into the living room and flipping out my phone. Niall followed afterwards, a shocked expression on his face. I held back as smirk as I scrolled through my twitter timeline. I felt the sofa sink down slightly and I could smell Niall's cologne. He shuffled closer so our knees were touching. I jumped slightly as I felt his lips press against my neck. Damn. He knows I can't resist when he does that.

"No, I'm not going to do it with you. You weren't doing as you were told." I sighed, raising my eyebrows and fighting the urge to kiss him. Niall pouted and got up, sitting on his knees on the patch of floor in front of me. He was in-between my legs, looking so, so hot. How could I resist that?

"Please, please fuck me." Niall said in a monotone. I held back a smirk as I leaned forward slightly, grabbing the collar on his shirt and pulling him on my lap so he was straddling me. Once he was on me, I moved my hands down his chest and around his waist so they rested on the top of his ass. His own hands were resting on my chest as our foreheads were pressed together.

"Could've said it nicer." I whispered, pecking him lips multiple times, like before; each kiss lasted no longer than a second.

"Please, Harry." He rasped, gulping as I ran a hand up his leg.

"Please, what?" I smiled, his breath beginning to be more like urgent pants of air.

"Please, fuck me, Harry." he whispered again, his voice cracking halfway through. Who knew that Niall could want me that badly? I licked my lips before slamming them against his. His hands instantly tangled in my curls as I ran my tongue against his bottom lip. Without hesitation, he let me in. Our tongues and lips danced together in such a sweet routine. My hands gripped his ass, causing him to moan.

I pulled off his jeans, quickly pulling off my shirt as he took his off. Now my breath was hopeless and lusting little pants, just like Niall's. I immediately pulled Niall onto my lap, before pushing him down onto the sofa and kissing him, my hands crawling up his thigh and squeezing his leg to get a reaction. Sure enough, I got one. A gentle, yet loud, moan escaped Niall's lips. His hands tugged at my own jeans, and seconds later they were on the floor along with our other clothes. I was on top of him, both of us in nothing but our socks and boxers.

Somehow he managed to flip us over so he was on top of me. He lightly trailed his finger up the inside of my thigh. He was moving slowly as tingles and electric sparks flew through my body with every touch. I moaned as he got closer and closer to my crotch. He pulled at my boxers, and smiled up at me when he had taken them off. I blushed and grinned. By now, I should be used to him seeing me naked and all exposed, but it still still gave me butterflies.

He sat up and pulled off his own boxers, flinging them beside mine. He straddle my waist and slammed his lips against mine. Once again our tongues and lips moved together in sync. He started to gently grind against my crotch, making me moan. My groans got louder the harder he grinded our hard members together.

Niall's lips began to move down my torso, right towards my groin. His lips wrapped around my manhood, his tongue playfully flicking across it. I moaned loudly, gripping tightly onto Niall's hair as he made small sucks. I arched my back in pleasure the more he sucked. I bit my lip, trying to quieten down my groans, but it didn't work. If anything, they were louder.

"Niall, harder." I groaned, clenching my eyes shut as I gripped onto the sofa, the pleasure becoming unbearable. Niall looked up at me, and our eyes connected. Nialls lips were curled into a mischievous smile and he winked at me, sending my insides crazy. He continued sucking, and soon I came into his mouth. He swallowed before trailing his kisses back up my body to my lips. He gently nibbled at my bottom lip before our tongues darted in each others mouth.

"I need you inside of me." Niall said, his eyes twinkling with excitement. I winked at him, kissing his neck. He let out a muffled moan before sitting up. He looked at me, as if he's asking me if I will. I nodded so he turned around and rested on all fours, his arms on the arm rest. I shuffled closer to him.

"Are you sure?" I asked, which he replied with a nod. I grabbed his hips and entered him. He yelped in pain but he soon moaned in pleasure and I thrusted in and out.

"Harry, faster." He groaned, a bead of sweat appearing on his forehead.

"Whats the magic word?" I panted.

Niall smirked, "Please?"