Niam ~ Happy Birthday

♥ NIAM ~ Happy Birthday ♥

*CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS*

Niall’s POV

"Bye guys, thank for a great birthday." I smiled as I got tackled into a group hug.

"It's okay Nialler." Zayn smiled, and pulled out of the hug.

"Don't be too loud tonight." Harry winked, walking out the door with Zayn in tow.

"And use protection!" Louis shouted, following them. I chuckled as Liam closed the door of our apartment. Me and Liam have been together for about 6 months now, so we decided to share his flat.

"I love you so, so much," I grinned as I engulfed Liam into a hug. He kissed my head as we pulled apart slightly.

"I love you too. You know the present I got you?" he asked. I nodded and gave him a wary look. "I have another one for you." A smirked played at his lips. I raised an eyebrow and he took my hand, guiding me upstairs. He took us to our bedroom and let me go in first. I walked into the centre of the room and I heard the door click shut. I turned around.

"Where's my pres-" My sentence was cut short by a pair of lips pressed against mine. Our lips moved together, our tongues dancing in sync. Liam breathed against my lips as he tugged at my shirt. I pulled back and let him take off my top before reconnecting our lips. His fingers gripped my hips while mine made a mess of his hair. There was not a single gap between us. Our bodied pressed so close together you couldn't fit a single piece of paper between our chests.

 "Let’s go all the way," I breathed against his lips, moving my hand down his chest and towards the zipper of his skinny jeans. Liam nodded, not wanting to waste a single moment of the night, just like me. I unzipped his trousers and undid the button, causing his jeans to fall. He took his legs out of the trousers and kicked them away as he pulled his top over his head.

I stared at his toned body and smiled. Man, my boyfriend has a nice body. 6 pack and everything! I smirked to myself as I took his whole entire body into thought. His lips, his chocolate brown eyes, his sexy hair, his groin, his 6 pack... All mine. Liam was mine, and I was definitely going to make sure he knew that.

"Staring isn't polite." Liam's voice brought my back to reality. I looked up to his smirking face. I blushed and looked down. I felt his finger below my chin to lift up my face.

"But it doesn't mean you shouldn't." He said quietly, returning his lips to mine.

"Take your trousers off," Liam urged, pulling at my chinos. I laughed as I planted another kiss on his lips, whipping off my trousers. Liam nodded in approval and fiddled with the waistband of my boxers.

"You sure you want to go the full way?" Liam asked against my lips as he played with the hem on my boxers. I nodded and tugged gently at her hair, causing him to moan.

"I want you, so badly," I moaned into his neck. I felt Liam harden fully against my leg, causing me to smirk and blush. All for me.

I sucked at his neck, right at his sweet spot causing him to moan louder and bucking his hips into me. He rubbed the hem of my boxers between his fingers before sliding them down. I stepped out of them, kicking them to the side with my trousers. Liam stared at me, licking his bottom lip.

"You're so gorgeous," Liam whispered with a smile. I blushed and pulled at his boxers, urgent to get them off. He chuckled at my eagerness and slid them off.

"I need you," Liam trailed kisses along my collar bone, pushing me down onto the soft bed. I had wanted this since we met, and now it was happening. I laid my back against the bed as Liam continued to leave a trail of kisses along my collar bone. He continued kissing until he reached my soft spot, the spot just below my ear lobe. He started sucking slightly, making me moan loudly.

"Turn over," Liam whispered, gripping onto my waist. I blushed and turned over so I was on all fours on the bed, with Liam stood behind me. 

"You sure?" He asked, kissing my back. I nodded and seconds later he was inside me. I let out a little scream of pain but soon it turned into pleasure as he thrusted in and out.

"Niall," he moaned as he got faster and faster. I could feel sparks of ecstasy running up and down my spine, my legs quivering with anticipation. I let out a shy whimper as he got faster.

"Oh God." I moaned. I gripped the bed sheets. My breathing turned into pants and I couldn't help but moan loudly. I felt Liam cum inside me and then pull away. We both breathed heavily, huge grins on our faces. Liam winked at me, "Happy birthday!"