Chapter 5

Jackson, Mississippi
1966

"Guys... I'm pregnant." I said as I waited for a response.

"Baby, you are stressing this way too much. Everything's going to be okay." Lucas said. I'm about a month pregnant and I must admit Lucas is holding down the fort here. He started coming over every night after my parents go to sleep, and stays as long as he can.

I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. "How is it you are so calm? When I really do tell them, they'll kill me. What if they put me out?" He lifted my chin and placed a kiss on my lips.

"You worry too much. I don't my boy having your stress levels, so please, calm down." He said. Boy?

I shot a death glare at him, "I ain't having no boy, Lucas. It's a girl, I can sense it." I smiled and we both laughed.

He caressed my cheek, "Whether it's a boy or a girl, I hope they have that gorgeous smile of yours." I gasped and pretended to be shocked.

"I hope it has your gorgeous eyes. Those baby blue oceans are too cute to pass up." I looked into them and pouted before getting up. I walked to my window and sat in front of it. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting beside me.

I wish I could hide my feelings more, but these hormones were something serious. Every emotion I felt showed. "I just wish you could stay one night. I want to be wrapped in your arms and have you sway me to sleep. I don't know, it's silly."

I went to get up before I felt his grab onto my arm, "Nothing you ever feel or say is silly to me." He placed a kissed on the back of my hand before standing us both up. "If you want me to stay, I'll stay."

"What about Sir Charles and Missus Jenny, and your curfew?" I asked.

"I'll tell them I slept over somebody's." He shrugged. I smiled hearing how selfless he was. "Can we have sex?" I heard him ask.

I gasped, not because I didn't want to, but the baby. What if we hurt it over something? "I don't think that's a great idea, sweetheart." I sat on the bed as he pouted his way towards me.

He took my glass of water and grabbed an ice cube. "Fine, can we go something besides sex? We have all night to talk and be together, let's be adventurous." He came up to me and helped take my shirt off, leaving me in my bra.

He got behind me on my bed and undid the hook on my bra. "Are you going to explain what we're doing or just tease me?" I smirked. The feel of his hands make me a little crazy, so do the hormones.

He came back and faced me. "I know how to get you off without even touching Lil Toni down there." He said referring to my vagina. He put the ice cube in his mouth as he went in the cup to get another one.

"Now, don't moan, don't scream, just let it take you. Yeah?" I nodded and bit my lip. He's hot when he's horny.

He took the new ice cube and rubbed it in circles around my nipples. I winced at the chill it sent down my back. Man, Lil Toni was having a field day.

 Man, Lil Toni was having a field day