Chapter 3

Jackson, Mississippi
1966

Toni
I helped Lucas get inside my room through the window before going to lock my door. When I turned around, he kissed my breath away. I fell back on my heel as I melted into the touch of his roaming hands.

I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip. I pulled up with the look of confusion on my face. "What are you doing?" I whispered. Why was his tongue out his mouth?

"You are so green, Toni Michele. I love that." He said. He grabbed onto my hand and led me to my bed. He patted his thigh making me raise my eyebrow. "Sit on you?"

He nodded before I did as told. "I heard about this better way of kissing, when you use your tongue and play around in each other's mouth." He explained. I thought about it as my heart was racing.

I have no clue what this tongue kissing was nor did I know if my mother would try to come in at any point. "You want to put your tongue in my mouth? Like lick my tongue?"

He nodded with a big smile, "As we kiss, come on." He leaned in again but I stopped him.

"Did you come all the over here just to kiss me?" I couldn't manage to decide if he was more so using my lips or if he actually walked over an hour to see me. "You're my girlfriend. I missed you."

With that, I was his. I leaned in and kissed him. He slid his tongue in my mouth and explored it. It was smoother than I thought it'd be. And I thought it'd be more like a dog drinking water, but it was lovely.

His hand fell low and rested on my butt. I felt a shiver go up my spine as he held a good piece of my butt in his hand, squeezing and massaging.

"Lucas," I came up for air, "Lucas, we cannot.. ya know. We're too different and too young."

"Since when does love have an age limitation, Toni Michele? Please... I need to feel you in every way tonight. I need to know I'm making you happy."

By the look in his eyes, I knew he wasn't just kidding. "Lucas, you do make me happy. Sex isn't the only way." Truth be told, I was nervous. I was a virgin and most boys like older, experienced girls. What interest does he have in me, a virgin negra?

"Can I show you something else then?" Lucas asked. He lifted me up and had me straddle his lap. He attacked my neck in kisses and nibbling making me laugh at first, then a noise I've never heard myself release came about. A moan.

He slid his tongue to the other side of my neck and repeated the same tactics. "Lu-Lucas." I moaned. This moaning thing has a mind of it's own.

I felt his hand slide up and down my thigh. I was only wearing a nightdress, so I was all exposed to his touch. He crept his way up to my core before pulling from my neck in total shock. Again, all I had on was the nightdress. Nothing else.

I blushed as I grabbed ahold of his wrist. "Lucas, are you sure about this? This seems risky." He smirked as I felt one of his fingers slide in me.

"I'm positive." He whispered in my ear.

His finger was going at a tantalizing speed making my jaw drop. I didn't know this is what this would feel like. I was oddly and happily surprised.

He added another finger... then another finger.. then another finger. The pain from my walls stretching were adding to the pleasure of him hitting me in the same spot over and over again.

I rested my head against his as his speed picked up and my pelvis area was going numb. There was this build up on energy down there and I was crying holding the moans in. If my mother catches me,
my ass is grass.