Chapter 14

{ Summer's POV }

"Summer?" I feel someone tapping me. "Sum, get up. Summy. Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get uuuuup."

I groan loudly, swatting away the arms that were trying to shake me awake.

"SHUT UP," I yell. "I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP."

After a few seconds I hear the door shut and smile as I pull the covers to my face again.

I am not a morning person.

I begin to doze off again when I feel someone's arms wrap around me.

It took me about two seconds to wake myself and take it all in, before I lifted my arm up and hit the person's face and scream for Mom.

"OUCH!"

"Jeremy?" I ask groggily.

"Good morning to you, too," he muttered, rubbing his cheek.

"Omg, I thought you were a rapist," I say apologetically, rushing towards him and touch his red cheek. "Are you okay? And what are you doing in my room?"

"Honey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Mom asks, bursting into the room. "I hear you scream and I-"

She looks at me and Jeremy with a weird look on her face.

And when I realize why, I get up from the bed quickly and say, "Mom, it was nothing. I thought he was a burglar. Who let him in my room anyways?"

"I did," Jeremy says sheepishly. "Sorry."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Mom leaving with a chuckle.

"It's okay. It's not like I need privacy or anything," I say sarcastically, shooting Jeremy the meanest look I could make as I grab my towel.

"But Summer, your bed looked really comfy and I kinda just-"

"You're lucky I sleep with my clothes on or else you would be dead by now," I say without turning to look at him as I walk to the bathroom door and slam it behind me.

-

After taking a shower, I get dressed in a pair of boxers and a purple lace cami.

When I get out of the bathroom, I see Jeremy sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What are you wearing?" he asks, arching an eyebrow.

"This is what I always wear," I say, shrugging his comment off.

He rolls his eyes at me.

"I thought I made it kinda clear that I was here to pick you up for our date," he scowls.

Our date.

"Oh," I say. "Our date. Yeah."

"I can't believe you forgot we had a date!" Jeremy says in a frustrated tone, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I can't either," I chuckle monotonously, turning on the TV. Well, I tried turning on the TV, but Jeremy beat me to it and unplugged it.

"Hey," I say, annoyed. "There are a few more episodes of Supernatural I have to catch up to."

"No," Jeremy scowls, lifting his pointer finger up and points it at me (no pun intended) as if I were a child. "You are not canceling. And you are not wearing your boxers to the beach. I don't care if you're on your fucking period. The guys are at the beach waiting for us because you requested for them to be there. If you're not changing in ten minutes, I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. Ever."