Chapter 1

My second story. (: Please give it a shot! (: Hope you guys like it.

~

"Summer! I'm gonna get you for that!" Megan screams, laughing her ass off.

We were at the public park, chasing after each other.

Mason watches us as we make fools of ourselves, while licking his perfect cherry snowcone.

Mine was down Megan's back, while hers was already upside down on the grass.

I laugh as I watch her run after me, while trying to get the snowcone out of her shirt.

"I bet you can't catch me!" I scream at her as I try my best to run faster, but then I crash into Eli.

I wouldn't want to be cliché or anything, so I'm not gonna rant about how sexy he is or anything; I'm simply gonna introduce him to you.

Meet Elias Knight, a.k.a. Eli, a man whore who also turns out to be my best friend.

I fall face-first onto the pavement, but luckily I wasn't hurt or anything. Except from my arms which hurt af.

"I can," Eli snickers, bending down to help me.

I scowl at him. He thinks he's so amazing and I hate how I think he is too, but I wouldn't tell him. That would just make his ego grow bigger.

"I hate you," I say, lightly hitting his stomach.

Well, as much as I want to hate him for using girls and throwing them away as if they were disposable, he's still my best friend.

"I love you," he says, flashing me his adorable boyish grin.

I stick my tongue out at him.

"You're not gonna say it back?" he says, hurt evident in his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or if he was being serious.

"I'll think about it," I say, slightly smiling.

He pouts.

"Stop being such a baby," I scowl at him.

He was wearing a white wife beater, which was really odd since he's not really the type of guy who'd look like he'd wear a wife beater.

But it honestly complemented his body well.

His soft dark brown hair was perfectly messy, as if he just got out of bed.

"My eyes are up here," he says with a smirk.

"Shut up," I snap at him, but he just chuckles.

"I still love you, don't worry," he smiles, his eyes crinkling.

"Who said I was worried?" I scowled.

Everything about Eli was adorable. Even if he is a man whore.

I see Mason and Megan in a deep conversation, then she starts gesturing for me and Eli to come closer.

What happened? Was something wrong?

As I come closer, she leans in and suddenly tugs on the collar of my shirt, placing Mason's snowcone in. I screamed as it touched my skin.

"Hey!" Eli yells at them as he helps me try to get the snowcone out of my shirt. "That was a low blow, you guys!"

Mason chuckles at him.

"You two are cute."

I blush profusely and look at my cherry-stained shirt.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was actually one of the girls who've fallen for Eli.