Good Day

Nexus' POV

I woke up with a hearty breakfast and a kiss on the forehead from Mitch. He smiled at me,

"Quickly! Get up I have things planned for today!" I watched him walk into the on suite to get washed and changed.

"Oh god." I laughed standing up.

"Trust me, you'll love it!"

"I believe you."

We decided that we were going to wear our matching 'power moves only' shirts, after a long negotiation.

After changing, Mitch blindfolded me and drove us to the 'mystery location' only removing the blindfold once I was sat on a soft blanket on the lush, warm, green grass. I looked into his eyes, thinking to myself:

"Have you ever seen brown eyes in the sun? You don't always notice it at first but you'll see that 'brown' no longer describes them. They melt into golden rays, circling an eclipse. There's nothing boring about brown eyes, not even when the later hours encroach; they just turn into a sunset of their own." (Thank you to tumblr user adamsight) Mitch's were no different to any other, only the thing they've witnessed, been through, or encountered.

We tucked into our small, yet thoughtful, lunch. This consisted of small sandwiches, cut into perfect triangles. Each containing a different filling, ham, jam, egg, marmite, cheese...things like that. A gentle breeze blow through my hair making me need to move flyaway strands from my face. Mitch smiled at me with deep thought filling his hazel eyes; a cheeky smurk crossing his face,

"What's up?" I asked, smiling and leaning my head to a side,

"Nothing! I've always loved the colour of your eyes. They always change. One minute they're blue, next minute they're emerald. It intrigues me."

"Really? I never really noticed before..."

"One of the many reasons that I love you!"

He kissed me, but it reminded me so much of the first time, when we were back in Austrailia, on the pier. The sparks flew once more, to be set down to rest again.

We drove home quickly, sure to not get caught speeding. I packed away everything from the picnic.

It was late now, around nineish, we laid next to eachother, under the covers of our double bed, heat radiating from our bodies. I eventually rolled onto my side, running my hand over his abdomen.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He looked over at my glowing smile,

"Yeah, I'm ready whenever you are."

~~~~~~~~~

I rolled over to his waiting lips, smashing mine to his. Moving my hand under his shirt, I gasped as he began drawing circles on my stomach. soon, he had stripped me down to my underwear, my body relaxed as his tenced, informing me he knew what he was doing, just to my liking.

The whole ordeal wasn't as painful as I first thought it to be, he was gentle and had good patience with me, our own little secret.