Chapter 17

{ edited }

___________________________________________

Jessica's POV

" I have cancer" I asked shocked.

"Yes, unfortunately you do." She said.

"So, what happens now"? I ask.

"Well, we will start to give you chemotherapy" She said.

"Well, you see I don't live her. I live in Canada" I said to her.

"Well, I will send all the information their and when you return to Canada you will need to start your chemotherapy" She said.

"Okay, thank you" I said.

"You're welcome and you should tell your family. You need their support right now" She said and I nodded.

I then exited the hospital and walked back to the tour bus.

*Tour bus*

I got to the tour bus and walked inside. Their I was met by a worried Justin.

"Jess, where have you been? I thought some thing has happens to you?" He said.

"Jay, am fine. I just needed to clear my head" I said.

"Good, because I can't loose you" He said and hugged me.

At that moment I just wanted to break down and tell him but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I'm going to lie down" I said.

"Okay" He said and kissed my forehead.

I then walked to my room, got changed into my pjs and got into bed and fell asleep.

Justin's POV

Jess, seemed a little off today. She looked really pale and tiered. I hope nothing is wrong with her.

"Justin, you okay"? Mum asked.

"I'm just really worried about Jess" I said.

"I will go and talk to her" Mum said and I nodded.

Patties POV ( Surprised)

I walked into Jess's room and she was sleeping. She looked really pale and ill. I sat down on the bed near her and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Jess, are you okay"? I asked concerned.

"Mummy" She said and started crying.

"Baby, you have to tell me what's wrong so I can help you" I said cuddling her up to me

"Mum, I have cancer" She said sobbing

When, those words left her mouth I thought my life was over. My only daughter has cancer. No, this must be a understanding.

"You have cancer" I asked shocked.

"Yeah ,I went to the hospital and they took a x-tray and they said that I have cancer" She said.

We then just hugged each other crying. I never thought that any of my children would suffer from Cancer but what God wants God gets right.

About 15 minutes later Jess fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and left her room.

"Mum, what's wrong with her"? Justin asked concerned.

How the hell am I going to break the news to him.

"Nothing" I said.

"Mum, I heard you both crying so their must be something wrong" He said.

"You have to ask Jess" I said and left the room.

'God, why did you have to make my baby suffer from cancer' I thought.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys. Well, she told her mum. What do you think will happen when she tells Justin? Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Love you.

Vote, Comment & Share

Stay Beautiful