Chapter 1

Here is the first chapter of my life as Justin Bieber's sister. I hope y'all like it. Don't forget to like and comment at the end

{ edited }
________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I groaned turning it off and getting out of bed slowly. Today is the last day of school which means that many people will be having parties, getting drunk and enjoying summer, same old, same old. I walked towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth, I stripped out my clothes and took a quick shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and then walked out of my bathroom. I walked towards my closet and picked out my bra and panties, black tank top, a pair of blue skinny jeans and my heeled boots. I walked back into my bathroom and quickly got ready. I dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I did my make up and then put on my boots. I grabbed my bag, keys and phone and walked out of my room and headed downstairs. 

As I got downstairs and headed towards the kitchen I was greeted by my mom who was cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweetie" Mum said.

"Morning mum" I said as I sat down on one of the stools.

I poured myself some orange juice and ate some pancakes that my mum just cooked. As I was eating Justin came into the kitchen and greeted us.

"Morning mum, morning Jess" Justin said

"Morning" me and mum said to Justin.

We were all just having a casual conversation until my phone rang.

Calling : Selena

I slid my thumb across the screen picked it up.

"Hey boo, what's up" I said

"Nothing much, I was wondering if you were free to hang out after school"? She asked

"Yeah, I am, I'll text u after I finish school" I said

"Alright, bye babes" She said

"Bye honey" I said hanging up

After I finished my phone call Justin looked at me weirdly.

"What" I said

"Who was calling you at 8am?"He asked.

"One of my modelling friends" I said lying

"Is she hot"?

"Justin" Mum said said glaring at him

"What"? He said innocently

"Don't you what me mister" she said

"I gotta go school, bye love you" I said grabbing my bag and leaving Before he could ask if he could hand out with us .

You might be wondering why I lied I him, well you see after he broke up with Selena whenever someone brought up her name or something related to her he would flip so I have secretly been hanging out with her without Justin knowing. I hate lying to him and keeping something this big away from him but if I tell him he would flip out and get angry at me and plus Selena is like a big sister to me and when she dated Justin we were really close and I didn't want to loose the connection we had .

Anyway I grabbed my ray bans and headed out the house and walked towards my range rover which I got for my 16th birthday. I got into my car and then started driving to school.

_______________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Vote, Comment & Share.

Stay Beautiful 💘