Chapter 9

I'm sorry for skipping months but you will know why later on in the story, anyways hope y'all enjoy.

{ edited } 

____________________________________________________________________________

Jess's POV

*2 months later*

Me and Josh have been dating for 6 months now. For our anniversary he took me out and gave me a promise ring. It was also my birthday and I turned 17 and I had a surprise party. I also got a new car from Justin. He got me a Ferrari in white. I also got some jewellery, make up etc. It was an amazing birthday.

We have been on tour for 2 months now. Write now I'm going bed cause i'm so tired. I said goodnight to everyone and got into bed and fell asleep.

*Morning*

I woke up to someone screaming. I look at the time and it was 8am. 'To early' I thought. I then got out of bed, exited the room and headed towards the dining room and found Chrissy in tears shouting at Justin.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD STOP CLUBBING, SMOKING BUT INSTEAD YOU LIED TO MY FUCKING FACE. I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" Chrissy shouted in tears.

"What do you mean you're done? Justin asked crying

"I mean i'm going back home. Being here with you in a relationship is too painful. I'm leaving your tour. "Chrissy said.

"When do you leave?" Justin asked.

"In around 3 hours" she said crying

"Please don't leave" Justin sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Jess can you drive me to the airport please" Chrissy asked.

"Yeah, let me get ready and we will leave" I said.

Chrissy then left the room.

"I messed up so baldy" Justin said.

"No shit Sherlock. What you did was unbelievable. I never thought you would do that but I was clearly wrong. Justin you have changed so much. You party, smoke etc. You are not the brother I thought you were. I use to look up to you, what happens to 'I won't let fame get to me' well take a rain check because you let fame get to you and you just lost a really lucky girl" I screamed with tears running down my cheek.

I then went to our room and got ready. I then exited the room and went to the dining room. I found Chrissy their with her luggage.

"Ready" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

We then exited the bus and went to my car. I put the luggage in the car and Chrissy said goodbye to the crew.

"When Josh wakes up tell him to call me" I said to Justin.

"Okay" he said.

We then got into the car and headed towards the airport.

Justin's POV

After Chrissy and Jess left I headed back inside the bus. The words Jess said to me kept ringing in my head. I knew I messed up bad and I knew Jess was pissed at me. I then saw Josh enter the dining room.

"Hey man , where Jess"? he asked.

"She told me to tell you to phone her" I said.

"Oayk, thanks" he said.

He then rang Jess and put it on speaker.

"Hey honey" She said

"Hey baby , where are you?" He asked

"Airport" She said

"Why?" He asked confused

 "I'll tell you when I get back" He said

"Okay and when you get back I have to tell you something" He said

"Okay, bye love you" She said

Bye, love you too babe" He said and hung up

After they finished their conversation I realised how Jess is all grown up now and I know that Josh is the one for her.

"Hey, wanna play COD" Josh asked.

"Sure" I said.

Jess's POV

I entered the bus and I walked in the through the room. I found Josh and Justin playing COD.

"Hey honey" I said to Josh.

"Hey baby" Josh said and gave me a kiss.

"What did you wanna tell me?" I asked.

Oh yeah, well I got a job at my dad's company and when I then 18 i'm going to take over because my dad is retiring" Josh said.

"That's amazing" I said.

"Thank" Josh said.

"Well am going to the area, see you in a it" I said

"Okay, love you" Josh said.

"Love you too" I said.

I then have him a kiss on the cheek and went to the arena. When I entered the arena their was no one their. I saw a piano so I went to it and started singing warrior.

After I finished the song I heard someone clapping behind me.

"That was amazing" Justin said.

"Thanks" I said.

"I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry and I know I am a terrible brother and I let the best thing go" Jay said crying.

"You are not a terrible brother. Your human and I love you always remember 'if you love someone let them go, if they come back they were yours, if they don't they never were' I said.

"Thanks and I will remember that and I love you too" Justin said and kissed my forehead.

______________________________________________________________

Vote, Comment & Share

Stay Beautiful ❤