Chapter 6

Here is chapter 6, don't forget to vote at the end. 

{ edited }

___________________________________________________________

Jess's POV

I woke up the next morning at 9am. Josh was still asleep. I kissed his cheek and slowly got out of bed and left the room. I walked towards the kitchen for breakfast and saw the person I least wanted to see 'Justin'.

"Are you mad at me?" Justin asked nervously

"No,i'm fucking over the moon" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry " Justin said looking down

"YOUR SORRY, SORRY IS NOT GOING TO FUCKING FIX ANYTHING. DID YOU NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR BELIEBERS OR ANYONE BEFORE YOU DID WHAT YOU DID. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT BUT CLEARLY I WAS WRONG AND BTW SORRY IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE AND RIGHT NOW I DON'T EVEN FUCKING WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE" I screamed angrily.

I walked out the kitchen and stormed out the hotel room to cool off.

Justin's POV

After Jess stormed out of the room I knew she was pretty pissed off because she never curses unless she is really angry. Josh then came into the room.

"Where is Jess" He asked.

"Gone to cool off " I said.

"Can I ask you something" I said.

"Sure" He said.

"Was everybody mad at me?" I asked.

"Pretty much especially your mum, Jess and Chrissy" he said.

"I know Chrissy is because she didn't sleep with me, she went to sleep in my mum's room " I said 

I felt guilty as fuck and I knew I had to fix everything real quick before I lose it all.

_______________________________

Vote, Comment & Share

Stay Beautiful