Chapter 3

Here is the third chapter, enjoy

{ edited }

_______________________________________
Jessica's POV

It's been a few weeks since I told Justin about Selena. He was still upset at first but now he's okay with him. Today me and Justin are going to London. I am going because I have a photo shoot and Justin is going because he has an interview and concert.

Right now we were at the airport going to the private jet. We got on the jet and say down.

*Welcome to air Bieber. Please fasten your seat belts and we shall arrive in London in 8 hours. Thank you*

Whilst we were all sat down my manager Sarah was going through my schedule with me.

"So you have a photo shoot tomorrow at 1pm and then you are free" Sarah said

"Alright" I said.

Everyone else went to sleep as it was really early in the morning. I went on twitter and just read through some tweets and replied to some my fans.

On my way to London for a photo shoot. #excited.

After going on twitter for a bit I grabbed a pillow and went to sleep.

*Skip plane ride*

We arrived in London and walked out the private jet. We walked towards the cars that were waiting for us and got in and drove towards our hotel.

*Hotel*

We got to our hotel and walked into the lobby. Justin checked us in and we took the stairs to our hotel room as Justin is claustrophobic. He inserted the key and we all walked in.

"I'll see you all in the morning" I said tiredly walking to one of the rooms

"Night" They all said

I put my luggage down and grabbed some pjs from my suitcase. I quickly got changed into my pjs and got into bed and fell asleep.

*Morning*

I woke up due to my alarm ringing at 12pm. I groaned tiredly getting out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a quick shower and changed into a dress as it was hot outside. I did my hair and make up and wore my sandals. I walked out my room and headed towards the kitchen and was greeted by my mum, Sarah, Scooter and Justin.

"Hey Jess" They said

"Hi" I said sitting down

"Hurry up and eat we leave in 30 minutes." Sarah said.

"Okay" I said.

I quickly ate and then said goodbye to everyone.

"Bye mum , bye Justin and bye Scooter" I said.

"Bye, love you" Mum and Justin said.

"Love you too" I said.

Me and Sarah then left the hotel room and went to my photo shoot.

*Photo shoot*

It has been 3 hours since I have been here and we have finally finished. I changed back into my clothes and me and Sarah left and headed back to our hotel.

*Hotel*

We arrived to our hotel and headed towards our room.

"Hey guys" I said.