winter got news

(AN: Hey guys I'm really happy right now but enough about me how are you guys you ok. thanks for all the comments, views and etc. ok on with the story.)

you woke and done everything you needed to do, then when you walked out of your room you saw natsu and happy standing at the door all worried like you was a bit confused so you walked up to the two of them.

you- hey guys what's wrong?

natsu- hey you ok after yesterday?

you- yeah now what's wrong?

happy- winter has been a long time in their and that's all she has been doing is throwing up.

your eyes opened wide you didn't know what was wrong with her(AN: sure you don't) but you was worried anyway, well why wouldn't you be worried after all she is your exceed and you love her very much you would do anything for. you knocked on the door but no reply so you being you broke the door and you saw her sat their like in a daze you snapped her out of it and picked her up, she felt a bit heavy then usual then it clicked to you, your eyes widened again.

you- winter you didn't

natsu and happy was confused to say the least they was looking at you and winter as if to say ' what the fuck is going on' then winter looked down, you kept looking at her until she answered but you already know the answer.

you- who?

winter- .......

you- who?

winter- lector.

you put her down and then went out with natsu following you, you explained everything to him, so you and natsu was going to sabertooth to pay lector a visit. once you got their you told lector everything he was really happy.

(AN: ok guys I know this is short but I have to go family emergency to I'm going to put a song at the bottom just in case you want to listen to some music and just in case you like it it's called sit still and look pretty)