God Of Fairytail

(AN: sorry guys can't get a pic. oh and i'm going to change the writing style.)

after you were finished with singing you wanted to have a walk so you was walking when you noticed that winter was with you. winter was smiling, you couldn't help but smile and giggle, winter was looking at you but you was looking where you was going (unlike me i fall every time) 

???- well, well so it's true it is a god and angel in the fairys.

you turn around and notice the one that you had to get rid of when you was on your mission, your eyes widened then he put you to the wall near you, you could hardly breath, you wished you hadn't let your gard down.

???-  i'm going to make you wish you had never tak-

before he could finish his sentence sting came and punched him off you you fell to the floor koffing, then sting came up to you and helped you out rogue came up to you too since you was friends with him and stings girlfriend. 

sting- are you okay?

you could only nod your head since your throught hurts because of what he done, when he got up rogue went in frount of you and so did sting. then you remembered his name is name was yuri and he is an illution wizard.

yuri- i'll make you pay this is the second time some one stopped me.

then he ran away and left you, sting and rogue so then they walked you to your inn on the way you thought you was being followed so every now and then you was turning around but there was nothing and no one there after a while you just stopped turning. finally you got to the inn and when you walked in you waved bye to sting and rogue and thanked sting he responded by saying.

sting- no prob babe

that made you blush a little and when you closed the door your heart was pounding and pounding like a 100 miles per minute. when you turned around you saw natsu and gray you was shocked first because you didn't invite them and second because you locked the door before you left. " how the hell did they get in?" (PS this is why i changed the writing style i'm going to use this for you though k.) you looked at them and then they just looked back.

natsu- so who was you talking to?

when natsu asked that you remembered what sting said don't tell anyone in your guild. so you gulped a little and that just made them suspicuse (sorry for the spelling errors i'm rush because i have to go to my friends, but i am glad that i can post this.) you ran out the door with out answering them the feeling of someone watching you came back, but this time you engnored it.

???- i'll make her pay. she is the god of fairytail and her cat is the angel. ill make her pay with her boyfriends life. sting was it. (evil grin).

( sorry for making it short like i said i have to go somewhere. i'll try to make the next chapter longer. hope you all enjoying it so far.)