winter

(AN: isn't he cute I fan girl every time I see him) 

as soon as you woke up you got changed and ran to the stadium just in time for the games to begin and it was the monster round (AN: warning I did forget some so I'll just put my own ok) when you had to defeat monsters hiding somewhere. the people who was participating was

announcer- gray fullbuster from fairy tail team A, Orga from sabertooth, mirajane from fairy tail team B, ren from blue Pegasus, milianna from mermaid heel, and a guy from quotroserberous that no one cares about.   

when you looked at the members of that guild they all looked pretty pissed off. you looked over at sting and he looked at you and smiled you smiled back and waved, sting just nodded his head so It didn't look suspious to anyone in his guild. you watched the games and sabertooth won then the two fairy tail members you didn't look then because you only cared about fairy tail and a little of sabertooth. next was the battle faze.

announcer- now for the battle yukino from sabertooth and kagura from mermaid heel .

the two of them came down and they both looked very determined to win the match kagura looked really strong and yukino looks like she is strong too. before the began yukino started to speak.

yukino- since everyone else is betting why don't we?

kagura- I don't like doing things like that. I just wastes time.

yukino- why not make it more interesting then why not bet our lives on the match.

kagura- fine do as you please.

as soon they said that your mouth opened because of shock you knew some people was stupid but you didn't know they was this stupid. you looked at sting and he was concentrating on the match. so you looked back and before you knew it the match was over kagura won you was shocked at the out come. after the games was done a couple of minutes after yukino came in to where you lucy, erza and natsu and gray is and started to talk about her keys and thing that ticked you and natsu off so the both of you ran out. when you reached the sabertooth guild natsu kick opened the door and the both of you walked in and you looked around.

you- where's your master.

everyone surrounded you and then the guild master came towards you.

SM- what do you want?

(AN: sm means sabertooth master just in case)

 natsu- we want to fight you.

you- it's not right to kick on of your family out just because they lost.

they all looked at you and natsu then two people went for natsu he didn't move because you already kick one back and punched one to the wall. then natsu went for the master, but was stopped by a girl.

???- my name is Minerva and I think you should stop.

natsu returned back by your side and listened to what she had to say.

Minerva- unless you want these two to get hurt.

then she got happy and winter you and natsu was shocked then she turned to sting and smiled

Minerva- thanks sting for this idea now they won't attack my father your a generous.

then she let winter and happy go you bit your lip and then turned to winter.

you- winter battle from get back for hurting you and happy.

all of a sudden winter grew into her battle form and hit Minerva then she reverted back into her normal form and then you left but you did hear sting call your name.

(AN: ok guys I hope your enjoying your self reading this and I wonder if sting was really the one who said that to Minerva or did she make it up?)