fairytail and sabertooth

( authors note: sorry guys for some reason it wont let me put a picture where it usually goes so I had to put it here

( authors note: sorry guys for some reason it wont let me put a picture where it usually goes so I had to put it here. oh I almost forgot to ask which dragon slayer is your fav, I want to know the most popular. mines sting he's bae.)

after sting let go you had a feeling that you met him before but you didn't know where. when he let go he looked into your eyes and blushed a little, " don't tell your guild yet." you nodded and went into where the guild was when you got in, "lepricorn mashing gun" you deflected it with one finger " dragon slayer secrete art attack of 2 dragons." once that hit evergreen she went down.  all of the dragon slayers except from natsu was shocked then Wendy and gajeel ran up to you. " what kind of dragon slayer magic is that?" wendy asked  you turned to her and saw that gajeel was interested too. " it's queen dragon god slayer magic." you told them with a smile all of a sudden both of them knelt on one knee like you would for royalty. " oh no get up don't do that." once you said that both of them got up and looked confused " but your royalty and a god." gajeel said " yeah but I don't like it when people bow to me." you told them. then you went to bed.

#################################################################

when you woke up you got dressed and headed to the stadium and it was mirajanes and jenny's match. " before we begin I want (Y/N) to come down and sing for us two songs one at the beginning and one at the end is that ok." " of course I'd love to hear her sing." jenny said. when you went into the stadium and everyone looked at you. " this is for everyone I told we're just friends but wouldn't listen."

You say you love me, I say you crazy

We're nothing more than friends

You're not my lover, more like a brother

I known you since we were like ten, yeah

Don't mess it up, talking that shit

Only gonna push me away, that's it!

When you say you love me, that make me crazy

Here we go again

Don't go look at me with that look in your eye

You really ain't going away without a fight

You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite

I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times

Haven't I made it obvious?

Haven't I made it clear?

Want me to spell it out for you?