me and my dragon

(AN: this is your dragon. I don't know about you but I love dragons my friends think I'm weird but I don't care they are beautiful creatures. oh and if someone says that anime and cartoon are the same I'm gonna scream.)

once the whole event was finished all the dragons disappeared you had to get dressed in a ball gown and went to the party, you saw a lot of people and you wore a dress which reminded you of your dragon, you hated the fact that you couldn't help natsu in his fight but you knew that he could do it after all he is your brother and you love your brothers.

(AN: this is your dress)

when you went out you walked up to sting and all the others, the fought over yukino which made her cry for a bit then sting came up to you.

sting- (Y/N) I didn't tell her anything I swear.

you- alright I believe you but I want you to come with me to the amusement park on Saturday.

sting-"blushing" w-why?

you-" blushing" because I don't want to go on my own, and natsu and all of them are going on a job so I have no one else.

sting-"blushing" o-ok I'll go.

 you smiled at him and then walked away then princess hisui came up to you and smiled you smiled back then she bowed to you, you tapped her and then she stopped bowing she then passed you a plate with food on it. you looked around and didn't see natsu he wasn't by the food and weren't by lucy so you got kinda worried but it was natsu you knew he was somewhere up to something.

hisui- long time no see.

you- yeah! it's good to see you hisui.

sting- you know each other?

hisui- yeah she saved my life once.

you- I also know jura and that's only because I kick his ass.

jura- (Y/N) why don't you become a wizard saint?

you- not interested.

everyone was looking at you in shock everyone want's to become a wizard saint but you, you don't feel the need to be one it's just a couple of wizards that the magic council want's in charge but you hate being told what to do. (AN: like me if I'm told one thing I do the other and before you say 'everyone does' no they don't I know a lot of people who are goody goody and no their is nothing wrong with that but I just thought I should tell you. SORRY IF I AFENED YOU) when you turned around they was still looking at you with shock.

you- I don't like giving orders, heck I hate receiving them.

sting- but if you would be a wizard saint then you would be recognized as a great wizard.

you- still not interested.

all of a sudden hisui's guard (AN: forgot his name.... I feel bad)shouted and everyone was paying attention he was announcing the kings arrival and when the king came out it was non other than Natsu dragneel. " that moron. I'm gonna kill him." then you disappeared from the side of sting and hisui and reappeared behind natsu.