Chapter 17 - Moving?

*Katniss POV*

I wake up in the middle of the night by someone screaming by my side.I open my eyes and I hear Peeta screaming and sweating. I shake him wildly to wake him up.

-"Peeta, wake up", I shout. He jumps off the bed and sits next to me. I hug him and he rests his head on my shoulders

-"You... You were gone. You died", he sobs. I remember the night he told me his nightmares where usually about losing me. He wasnt lying, he is really scared of losing me again.

-"Shh.. Im not going anywhere",I say as I sit and he rests his head on my lap. I play with his hair until he falls asleep again, and later, I also fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with the sweet smell of cheesebuns. I open my eyes and I see Peeta laying next to me, staring at me. He has Finnie laying next to him.

-"Goodmorning Peeta", I say and I kiss him."Goodmorning Finnie", I give Finnie a kiss on the cheek.

-"Goodmorning Katniss", he says "About last night, thank you for calming me down"

-"You do that for me everynight. I guess now we are even", I wink at him and kiss him.

-"He is so cute", Peeta says as he plays with Finnie. "I would love to have kids, what about you Katniss?"

-"Peeta, we have talked about this, Im sorry but Im not ready. Maybe later",I can see the disapointment in his eyes "But I promise that you when we are older, we will have them, and you will be the father".

-"Its okay Katniss. You are the best thing that could ever happen to me. And Ill do whatever you want, whenever you want", he says as he tries to kiss me, but Finnie is faster and puts his hand on Peeta's lips so he stops the kiss and we start to laugh.

-"Annie is taking a bath so she asked me if I could watch Finnie, but dont worry, when she comes back, we can kiss without Finnie bothering us", Peeta says in a childish tone that makes Finnie laugh.

I love how sweet is Peeta with kids. Im not really good at being friends. Im sure my children would hate me. I would be a terrible mother, that's for sure

We walk downstairs and Annie is already there, sitting on the chair next to the table. We walk toward her and I hand her Finnie.

-"I hope he didnt cause any kind of

trouble", Annie says. I look at Peeta and smiles. He winks at me.

-"Well, except he didnt let us kiss, he was fine", I say while tickling Finnies stomach.

Then Peeta leans and we kiss. Annie laughs and Finnie makes baby sounds.

-"So, what are we doing today?", I ask as I put my arm around Peeta's waist.

-"Before we do something, I have an announcement to make", Annie says "Im moving here to 12"

-"What? That is great", I say in shock as I hug Annie.

-"I dont have anyone back in 4 so Im moving here to be with you guys", she says.

-"And were are you moving?", Peeta asks as he takes Finnie off Annie's arms.

-"To the house next to Peeta's"

-"So we better start helping you move today", Peeta says and we all agree. We eat breakfast and spend all day helping Annie move to her new house.

Then, when we finish, it was already night so we head back to my house. Peeta makes lasagna while I go take a shower.

Once we finish eating, we go upstairs and I rest on the bed while Peeta takes a shower.

When he comes back, he is on his pijama pants and shirtless with his messy blonde hair all wet. I stare at his perfect body. I have already seen him shirtless but Im not over it. He notice Im staring and walks toward me.

-"Enjoying the view?", he asks and I giggle. He winks and I throw him a pillow. He catches it and sits on the bed next to me.

-"You do enjoy the view", he says as we kiss.

-"No I dont", I say flirting with him.

-"Then why did you blushed", he asks.

-" I didnt blushed", I say as I hit his arm playing with him.

-"Yeah sure", gives me a peck on the lips," You just cant admit you have a super hot boyfriend". I roll my eyes and he lays down on the bed and I rest my head on his chest.

He kisses my head and I feel butterflies inside of me. Only Peeta can cause these feeling in me. We stay in silence a long time until I speak.

-"Peeta, can I ask you something?", I ask.

-"Yeah, sure", I sit on the bed and he sits next to me.

-"I was thinking that maybe you could move here with me. So... Do you wanna...", before I finish the sentence, Peeta smiles and stops me with a kiss.

-"Should I take that as a yes?, I say as I brush his perfect blonde hair.

-"I dont know, I need to think about it", Peeta says playfully. I laugh and I look at him with puppydogs eyes.

-"Okay, okay, If you insist, I guess Ill move with you", he says and we kiss. Then we fall asleep, enjoying each other's company.

*Peeta's POV*

I wake up and I see Katniss is already awake, staring at me, brushing my hair.

-"Goodmorning beautiful", I say as I give her a light kiss, "how long have you been awake?"

-"Like 10 minutes", she replies," arent you excited?"

-"For what?",I ask as I strech.

-"Your moving here", she gives me a light punch.

-"Oh yeah, wanna help me move my things today?"

-"Ill love to. Now, what about breakfast?", she says.

I roll my eyes and give her a kiss. I walk downstairs and start making cheesebuns for us when I feel someone hugging me from behind. I turn around and kiss her. She smiles and kisses me back.

We spend the whole day moving my things from my house to our house. Im so excited and so is Katniss. She is really tired , after all, we have spend all day moving my things.

When were done, Katniss goes take a bath while I make dinner. Then we eat while watching tv.

-"Katniss, tommorrow I need to go the Capitol to see the doctor", I say.

-"Ugh", she says as she kisses me.

-"Hey, we'll talk on the phone okay?", I say and she nods.

After dinner, she goes to the kitchen to wash the dishes and I go take a shower. When Im done, she is waiting for me in bed. I lay down by her side. She curls in my chest.

-"Im gonna miss you", she says and I kiss her head," so when is the train leaving?".

-"2㏂", I say.

-"Omg, so you better get some sleep now", I say, " please wake me up tommorrow so I can know when your gone", she says.

-"Sure, now goodnight", I say and we both fall asleep

◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◤◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥

◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣

Hey guys!! Hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote and comment.

Thank you so much for 400+ reads. I love you guys!!

Posting more tommorrow.

Love,

ツ─LC