Chapter 14 - Please dont leave me

*Katniss POV*

-"YOU MUTT", he shouts as I walk toward him, "I WAS WAITING FOR YOU"

-"Peeta, no. Its me, Katniss. Your Katniss", I can see the anger in his, now, black eyes, but I know that deep inside, the boy with the bread is fighting back.

-"YOU KILLED EVERYONE HERE IN 12! YOU ARE USELESS, YOU TRIED TO KILL ME. NOBODY NEEDS YOU. YOU NEED TO BE DEAD", he is running toward me.

That really hurt.Tears are running down my cheeks. He doesnt mean those words, but they are coming from his mouth.

-"Peeta... Listen, I love you. I dont wanna kill you. I want you and I need you here with me"

Now he is next to me. He is trying to catch me, I grab his wrists but he is stronger than me and he just grabs me by my waist and throws me to the floor. I try to get up but he just grabs me again and throws me even harder. I can feel my blood everywhere.

-"Peeta, please, stop and listen. I know you are in there. Please come back. I need you", I cry.

-"IM GONNA KILL YOU",he shouts

I roll over the floor and get up as fast as I can and open the door of house. Peeta is following me. I quickly run upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom

-"YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER, YOU MUTT", he shouts as he punches the bathroom door.

I sit down on the floor, hiding my face in my knees while I cry. He is punching the door really hard. If he doesnt stop, he is gonna break it.

He continues shouting and punching for at least an hour. Im terrified. This is the worst flashback.

Suddenly, I hear something break. I think that it might be the mirror that is hanging on the wall.I hear Peeta scream.Then I hear him sobbing, then crying harder. I know he is crying. The flashback stopped.

I open the bathroom door and I see him crying in a corner, hidding his head in his knees. I sit next to him and I hug him tightly. I can see the broken mirror on the floor.

-"Stop", he says, "I will hurt you. I am the mutt. Stay away from me".

I cup his face with my hands, trying to kiss him but he refuses.

-"No, seriously stop!", he yells. I cant handle this. Im crying to much.

-"I cant loose you again. You promised me you will stay with me forever. Dont you remember?"

I grab his wrists and I see that he stabbed himself with the sharp edges of the mirror.

-"Why did you did this!", I shout as I show him his bloody wrists because of the sharp glass.

-"Look what I did to you!", he shouts back, sliding his fingertips on my face that is full of blood.

-"That wasnt you, you would never harm me, but look at this!", I say.

-"Pain makes me come back to reality", he says. I lean toward him and I kiss him, but  he pushes me back.

-"Ju...just forget about me", he says as he stands up and walk downstairs.

-"Peeta..Stay with me", I say and then I hear the main the door close.

My boy with the bread is gone.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥

Cliff hanger until tommorrow. I know, Im a horrible person xD, but Im posting more tommorrow. Sorry for not posting yesterday but I had stuff. Excelent excuse

xD.

Btw, Has any of you saw the Mockingjay teaser trailer? I saw it and I literally died.

Thank you for 21 votes and sorry is a short one but I wanted to leave you guys in suspence until tommorrow.

Love,

ツ─LC