Surprise!

This is the next part to the Ashley/Annie story as requested by @Starelf555! Enjoy it!

Annie's POV

Ashley has been gone on tour for only a couple of days. They're doing a big Europe/Asia tour right now, and he won't be back for a few more weeks. Usually, we Skype around this time. He usually calls me, so I've been checking my watch constantly. I have some special news for him tonight. 

This is the first tour that Black Veil Brides has started since Ashley and I got married. Shortly after we got married, Jinxx and Alice got married. The honeymoon stages are over, and it's time for all of us to get back to work. I go back to work tomorrow. Even though we've only been married for a short time, things are already about to change. I'm pregnant, and I'm about to tell Ashley. I wouldn't dare tell him over text, I at least want to see his face when I tell him. I wish I could see him in person, but I guess this is as good as it's gonna get. 

As I finally hear my computer making sounds, I smile. I can't wait to tell him. Since he came up with the big proposal, I decided I would take it on myself to make a big announcement for the newest member of the Purdy family. Before answering the call, I make sure my plan is set in place, just as it's supposed to be. Sure enough, it is. 

"Hey, Annie," he waves at the camera as soon as I answer. 

"Hi," I wave back. "How was the show?"

"Sold out crowd. It was amazing. It was the best so far, that's for sure," he says happily. I smile at him. "What have you been doing, my lady?"

"Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Other than that, cleaning the house, taking care of the animals, everything. Oh, and I have some news for you," I wink at the last part. 

"Did you get a promotion?" he guesses.

"I haven't been to work, silly. How would I get a promotion if I'm not there?" I giggle.

"You got another cat without telling me again?" he laughs. 

"No, not that," I reply. 

"What is it then?" he says.

"Close your eyes," I say.

"What?"

"Close your eyes, babe." I make sure his eyes are closed before I step away from the computer. "No peeking until I say so!"

"You got it," he says. I check the paint on my stomach in the mirror. It is still there, smooth and everything. I take off my shirt, leaving me in a sports bra. The date, October 1st, is exposed. I'm so excited to tell him. 

"Open your eyes," I say, sitting back at the computer. 

He uncovers his eyes and he looks a little confused at first with the date painted in rainbow on my abdomen. 

"What's happening on October 1st?" he asks. 

"There's gonna be one more Purdy in the house!" I say happily. 

"You're pregnant?" he clarifies. I nod. "Babe! That's amazing news!"

"I'm glad you're excited," I giggle. Ashley smiles and steps away from the computer and out of his bunk. I hear him running to go tell the other guys. Soon, I hear lots of cheering coming from throughout the bus. 

"Ashley's gonna be a dad!" I hear CC shout. I hear lots of high-fives being given out. I hear Ashley running back to me, grinning from ear to ear. 

"I get to design the nursery," he decides for me.

"I at least get to pick some of the colors," I playfully protest. 

"Of course," he says. "It looks like the guys want to go celebrate with me tonight. Wish you were here."

"Go have fun. I've got some work to do," I wink at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," he says. "And I love you too." He points at my stomach. 

A/N: Just a short imagine for this time. 

I would like to announce to everyone that I will only be writing on weekends. Possibly Friday nights as well, but it depends on my schedule. Keep an eye out for updates on Saturdays and Sundays from now on. Requests are welcome during the week, but they will be in the planning stage only until the weekend hits. 

I would actually rather you guys send in requests during the week so I have time to plan for them. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and I look forward to hearing from you!