Chapter ten

PLEASE READ:

*Apparently people are having a hard time understanding the fact that when I put 'please read' it means, I don't know, that you should READ it. I'm getting so tired of comments of people saying, "You should really change it." Well it's two nights. Period. I changed it awhile back and I am not going through the passage again. I'm sorry if it's sounds like I am being a bitch, but seriously guys, take two seconds out of your life and read something that I actually say to READ.*

Thank you. 

I started editing these chapters over a month ago and changed a lot of things. For example, it used to be six nights that Kelsey promised Julio instead of two. So please note that change* Same with Chemistry. I changed it to Physics during the editing process.*

I know it has been forever since I have uploaded, forgive me for that, but I plan on making it more regular since I was sick for awhile!

Anyways, this is it!

-Enjoy!

~ NickyMb <3

** Unedited **

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“I think I have a match.”

 Those are the first words out of Kayla’s mouth as I drop into the seat opposite of her. Her smile is too big for her face and her eyes seem to also be a little too bright for the situation.

I don’t even bother answering her yet as I try to get situated. I drop the beanie that I wore here in the seat next to me and I run my fingers through my hair.

I knew Kayla wanted to meet me, and since she hasn’t been in our dorm room for three days, this was the only way I could see her.

Me and her both had no classes to attend. Which, I was pretty happy about.

Yesterday after agreeing to meet Julio for six nights, doing who knows what, I realized that I must be going crazy. Yep, that must be the answer.

The college life is just not for me.

But, what makes everything even worse? I still have those five blind dates to attend and Kayla seems pretty intent on following them through. I let out my breath and look at the waitress passing by our table in a black and white uniform.

People all around us enjoy the soup and salads, the only thing this place offers beside bread, and the light from the window seems to shine through the small place perfectly.

“Why did you chose the place Mia works to have this conversation?” I ask her and I watch as Kayla smiles and stacks one hand on top of the other, coming to attention.

“Because, she gets on break in five minutes and she and I have to discuss this whole blind date business.” I groan and that makes Kayla smile even more and I lean my head on my hand.

“Please tell me they are at least .. clean.”

 The last guy I had Kayla try to hook me up with, liked to bite his toe nails. I didn’t even get to finish the date because I ended up sneaking to the bathroom and jumping out the window.

I never live it down.

“Oh, come on! That guy was fine. You just don’t like giving people a chance! So what if he smelled a little and had a weird shaped nose? I am sure he was a nice young man.”

“Kayla, his name was Gilbert and he lived with his ten cousins and parakeet. It was never going to happen.”

Kayla huffs and leans back in her chair, looking out the window.