Chapter twenty three

Okay, a few facts in case you never read the first book to this: 

While you didn't have to read it to get this story, there is something that happened in the first book that is mentioned in this chapter. So I am going to fill you in the shortest way I can. 

Mia use to have a crush on her brothers bestfriend named Sterling. Kayla, Kelsey, and Mia grew up in the same town as him and Mia cared for him for a long time. In My Girl, she has to compete for Aiden and Sterlings love and she realizes she cared for Aiden more than Sterling. 

I know that doesn't seem important, but in the long run it will. Anyways, please excuse my grammar mistakes because I have been uploading these chapters fast. Anyways, this is it! Enjoy <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have imagined kissing Julio a hundred times.

But nothing was close to the real thing.

His lips meet mine tenderly, tentatively. At first, he’s hesitant. As if this was the last thing I wanted. It was the sweetest kiss I ever had and the funny thing is the fact that it didn’t stay that way for long.

With my hands still in his hair, I try to bring him closer.

I needed him to know this is what I wanted more than anything in the world. Julio answers my request greedily and his mouth scorches mine faster, hungrier,  as he pushes me back. The momentum makes us fumble backwards and I feel my back hit the front of a tree.

Julio tightens his hands around my waist and his fingers bite into my flesh. I run my hands from his hair, down his neck, till I grasp his shoulders. I bunch his shirt in my fists and I try my hardest to catch my breath.

I pull him closer , bring toward me by his shirt and Julio works my mouth open with his mouth and tongue. I feel his hands travel from my hips to my thighs slowly and it makes my heart beat faster.

His hot hands run over my exposed legs and I gasp in his mouth, the feeling spreading through my body more than I was able to handle.

Before I can think, he lifts my thigh up and soon it flushes with his hip. He pushes me back against the tree more and I feel myself getting lifted up against the trunk, his mouth still hot and fast on mine. I tighten my hold on his shoulders, feeling my shirt get lifted from the bark of the tree.

Julio holds my weight, his hand firm under my thigh. His mouth leaves mine and he starts kissing down my neck. My breath comes out shakily and I lean back as he brings his other hand up and brings my tank-top and jacket down, making my shoulder just as exposed as my legs.

His mouth finds my skin and he trails kisses along my neck, over my collarbone, and down my shoulder. My breath comes out quick and when his mouth starts it’s way over my my cheek and reaches the corner of my mouth, I can’t take the teasing anymore.

Fire is coursing through my body and I move a little till his mouth was on mine again. This time, I take control. I reach down to where his hand was on my thigh and move it up more, letting him know this is what I want. My mouth is eager on his and if it isn’t for him pulling back just then, I have no idea what would've happened.

He’s breathing heavily and so am I. I feel his breath hit my face and he slowly brings me back down from the tree, whatever just happened forgotten. I bring my shirt down and Julio smiles as he brings his hand out fixes the tank top at my shoulder.

Even though he’s not kissing me anymore, I can still feel everything he just did like we never stopped. My body is on fire and all I want to do is pull him closer. To feel his body all over mine again.

Lust is an emotion in itself, but when he kissed me I felt more than that. I felt him. He kissed with an aggressiveness, an eagerness, like at any moment it could be his last kiss. He kissed with passion, with love, with his everything and damn, damn did it set my body on a whole other level.

He looks down at me, a slight smile on his face. I don’t have time to be embarrassed from my sleazy display because he comes forward and kisses my lips softly again, his fingers wrapped around my chin lightly.

“I have wanted to do that for a very long time.” He says against my lips and I smile, pulling back.

But still so close.

“If I knew it was going to be like that, I might have let you do it awhile ago.”