1° : First Touch

"I already knocked on his door. Is he that deaf for not hearing the knocks? I already called his name a few times and he still wanted to make it looks like it's my fault? Oh gosh! I would kick his butt if he's not my CEO!" I kick my desk in anger.

"Urm.. Miss Lee.." It's Mr Lai's voice. Oh no! Damn! Did he saw me kicking my desk?

I turn around to face him while giving him a fake smile. "Yes.. Well, I'm not kicking the desk on purpose. I mean, there's an insect that I hate flew on it.." I lied.

He chuckles. "Don't worry, I understand how you feel. All the workers here have problems with our CEO." He gossips. "Ah.. What about my documents? Have it been signed?"

I forgot about that. I knock on Mr Bae's door again but louder than before. The door opens up, Mr Bae is right in front of me. I just ignore him and knock on his body, more like punching him.

"Stop knocking! What's it?" He coldly asks me.

"Mr Lai Guanlin wanted your signatures in all of these documents." I give him the documents right away.

He walks back into his room, signing up the documents. I stand in front of his desk to wait for him to finish signing all of them. My eyes suddenly stick to a picture frame on his desk. It's his childhood picture. He looks so cute compare to now, he already become a hot boss but cold inside.

"Stop staring at my pictures. I know what you will comment on them." Mr Bae takes the frames to keep it into his drawer.

"But.. You're so cute when you were a child." I compliment him.

He says silent, giving back the documents to me. "What's my schedule for today?" He asks me seriously.

Gosh! I forgot to check it out.

I smile at him awkwardly. ".. Mr. Bae, I forgot to check the schedule. I'll inform you as soon as possible."

"Do you think this job is a game? Playing while working? You don't even know how secretary works and you applied for the job?! You're not mature enough to be my secretary! Get out my room now.. I'll check it by myself. Maybe I should fire you." He scolds me, startling me.

I leave his room with disbelief. I give Guanlin the documents to him. I go to get a cup of coffee. I can't hide my anger anymore.

"Who do he thinks he is?! A King?! Just a CEO~ even I could get that place if I further my study abroad! Heol! By looking at his face I know that I live longer than him!" I express my anger in the resting place, while drinking a cup of coffee.

"Woah! Miss Lee.. It's fascinating that you even hate the CEO." A woman who wears a bright red skirt suddenly gives me an applause.

"... Nuguseyo..?" I ask her.

"Kwon Jinah. I once worked as Mr Bae's secretary but I stopped to work for him after I found Mr Hwang, the most humble CEO I ever seen." She explains. "It's your first day and he already scold you like there's no tomorrow, right?"

"You guessed it right.."

"Every month, he always changed his secretary. Sometimes, the secretaries send their resignation letters to him. How's your plan now?" She asks me while brewing the coffee.

"I don't know.. Maybe I should endure it for a few days. Who knows that I will get used to his behavior?" I smile at her bitterly.

"That's quite a challenge for you. It's hard but good luck with it." She leaves the room with a cup of coffee.

I sigh after listening to her stories. "It must be great to have a kind CEO like Mr Hwang." I mumble, walking back to my desk.

I'm shocked when I saw Mr Bae already waiting for me near my desk. I run to him as quick as I could but nothing could change on how he stared at me.

"Where are you?! Don't you know I have a few meetings to attend?! You're just a burden for me, you're not even helping me!" He raises his voice, catching all workers attentions.

"Mr. Bae.. I'm sorry. But I'm not that excellent yet. Give me time to adapt.."

"Stop babbling. Let's go to the meeting room." He walks pass me, nudging me.

I know that your family name is Bae but I don't think that you're a 'bae' tho..

× ÷ ×

The meeting starting after 10 minutes Mr Bae and I arrived. I stand behind him, looking around nervously. This is the first time I saw such a huge meeting hall with a lot of powerful men.

"Secretary Lee, please pay attention to the slides in front." Mr Bae whispers to me.

My eyes focused on the slides in front of the hall. It's Mr Hwang's and his secretary's works. My ideal boss wannabe but I don't think my wish will become a reality.

"His smile is so charming.. It's such a paradise to get a boss like him." I mumble.

"What did you say...?" Mr Bae looks at me with unsatisfied look.

Oh no! My bad mouth.. I'll be death after this meeting tho.

T B C