30*ALMOST REPULSIVE

30*ALMOST REPULSIVE

(TUESDAY)

Not edited btw. Thought y'all would rather me update like this then wait for the edited version. (:

Dedication: softlings

CHECK OUT HER AMAZING SERIES THAT STARTS WITH Letters To You !!!

(:

RECAP:

"Where'd you go?" Fake Banks shouts out coming to a halt.

"I'm right here," a girls voice.. exclaims making an appearance on the other side of the living room. At first I don't see her, for Lucas was in the way of line of view.

When I do see her, I can't believe my eyes. A haunted scream escapes my lips as I stumble back, shock hitting me in waves. The color black threatens at the corners of my vision, and my breathing grows more raged. I manage to croak out one word before collapsing into Lucas's safe, spark-inducing arms:

"Impossible."

(:(:(:(:(:

"Impossible," I whisper over and over. My legs gave out, and poor Lucas is pretty much holding my whole body weight up. I stare forward at the almost replica of me with the exception of her green eyes. Those wonderful green eyes that always made me envious.

I must be crazy. That's it. Maylene is dead, and I'm insane. What a fair pair we are.

I can't really hear anything. It sounds like it does on tv when something blows up, and it makes this vague ringing sound. That's what everything sounds like to me. All I can focus on are those eyes of hers. The eyes that haunted me so many times in my nightmares.

Suddenly what seems to be Fake Bank's face blocks my view. I see his mouth moving as his face turns red in anger and a vein pops out along his forehead. The sharp pain that lashes out at my cheek sends my head flying to the side and my senses washing back over me, painfully alert.

"I thought I raised you to be stronger then this, but you're just as weak as you ever were! Such a pathetic piece of shit! Stand the hell up and face your sister you practically let drown!" He screams in my face, advancing as Lucas pulls me back behind him.

"Daddy!" Maylene interrupts making Fake Banks look back at her sternly. Once she has his attention she smiles sweetly and walks over to me. "Why don't you let me get Avery freshened up. It'll give her some time to process things as well."

He looks at her for a second and then back over to me, his lips curling in disgust.

"Fine. Do what you will. Dinner is in ten,"he says and walks away from us into the kitchen getting what appears to be a beer. I watch as Maylene starts making her way back the way we came to the bathroom, but I'm still to shocked to move.

"Well are you coming?" she says stopping to look back at Lucas and I. I feel Lucas's arm wrap around my waist as he leads the way and follows Maylene.

I can't help but stare at Maylene as we walk back to that dreaded bathroom, the same bathroom that I've been locked in for who knows long. I lost track. We stare after her like she's a zombie- well I gawk at her like she's a zombie, but Lucas just stares after her like he can't figure out why she looks so much like me. I wonder if he has figured it out yet, but then again, I doubt it. We're so lost in our thoughts that we didn't even do a double take when we made the wrong turn.

Lucas catches the mistake first and jerks me to a stop by my hand that I'd put in his earlier trying to grasp on reality and didn't realize it. We share a look trying to figure out why we stopped here. As I look around I see that it's an old, dusty study. One side is occupied with unpacked boxes while the other has a simple desk holding a couple books and a chair. At the end of the room I see a window that Maylene is struggling to open.