Ask the Author

What do you think of Ed's new single sing?

I love it! I'm trying to get the really fast part down actually haha!

Are you doing any sports this up comming school year?

Uhm I'm trying out for my schools cheerleading aquad! So wish me luck on that and softball! 

What do you hate the most about yourself? And do you have any insicurities? 

Good question! Haha, but I would have to say my back problem. People don't understand what I go through with it and decide to make fun of me for it as you guys know but yeah. And that would also have to be one of my insicurities. But thank you guys for being so supportive about that too! I'm very thankful to call you guys my fans! 

Do you have a name for your fans like 1D does?

Uhm no, but if you have any ideas go for it! 

Are you excited for 5SOS's new album to come out?

Excited is anunderstatement haha! But ahh! I can't wait!

What is your biggest dream in life?

I really want to be a singer... 

Would you go out of your way to help a friend?

Of course! My friends are a big part of my life! I would do anything for them! Xx

Darcy is a great character although she should be in the story more! Is there any particular person that plays her? I love her sassy personality!

Haha thanks! And she is actually played by one of my best friends Alexis! She's also a directioner and is really good with advice! I'll dedicate the chapter to her so you can check her page out! 

You live in the country.. so do you hunt? 

Nope, I don't think I have the guts to kill a poor animal.

What is one of your favorite childhood cartoons?

Oh god. Uhm definatly the Power Puff Girls! Me, my cousin and my sister  watched it together all the time. I was bubbles, my sister was blossom and my cousin was buttercup. Weird I know but we were little!

I know this is more of asking for advice but I am getting bullied and I went to my principal about but he didn't do anything? What else should I do?

To me it depends on the bullying like of how bad it is. One of my old bestfriends bullied me and it got so bad that it came across the internet and on facebook. Everyone knew who she was talking about. So as a result I went to my school officer who is also a police officer and she told me to print al of it out and have my friends write down anything that they have seen or heard. So if you have a school officer I strongly suggest you go to her, she'll help even if it's not during the school season! I hope everything goes well! 

If you could apoligize for something you've done in the past what would it be?

Uhm this is strange, but it would have to be one of my best friends Kylie. I brought her into an argument thinking for sure she knew what was going on and she got mad. I apoligized before and she forgave me but at times I still feel bad about it.

How do you come up with your stories?

Good question! I really don't know though. I could just be in the shower or in the car and an idea could pop into my head and I justhurry up with what ever I am doing at the mooment and start writing. Or I use life events that have happened to me ir I've seen it happen to others. 

Which fanous person do you wish to be?

Harry Style's feature girlfriend hands down. I'm a huge Harry girl and him and the rest of the 1D guys have made a huge impact on my life so it'd be cool to be around them every day.

Have you every had a crush on one of your best friends boyfriends?

Used to if that counts. I realized he can be a real dick sometimes.

Are you and Jonathan still together?

Yup! And I'm so thankful to have him as my boyfriend! He's so cheesy according to one of my friends and it's very true but I wouldn't trade him for the world!

Why are the easy to open packages never easy to open?

Haha! I ask myself that question all the time!

Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?

Uh no. must I remind you I'm only 16.

Is there someone you've never forgiven?

Uhm I guess you could say that. I told her I forgave her just because it was the end of the school year. But I'm not actually sure if I do forgive her.

Have you ever had a teacher that hated you?

Haha probably my math teacher! She kicked me out of class so many times... and that was because I have slight anger issues and I talk alot (my anger doesn't usually get that bad you just have to push me over the edge which is hard to do)

Which country would you choose to live in and why?

Uk, because a lot of my idols live there and their accents just give me the feels!

What are you currently watching on netflix?

Haha uhm well I never actually finnished the seceret life of the american teenager so I restarted last night!

 You're an amazing writter!

Awe thanks bae! Glad you like my works(:

Do any writers on here inspire you?

Yes! Many actually(:

Are you okay with your fans using some of your work?

As long as you change it up just a tad bit and give me credit like a dedication. Then yeah I guess that'd be fine but please message me first before you do so I'll know.

Okay so since you're on summer break, have you started your youtube videos????

I have one so far and it up! It's of me singing(: 

Okay well that's it for today I hope you liked it!