a mistake that could have ruined everything

*Recap* *Still Haleys POV*

"Don't cry mummy I'll be okay." Jacob said.

*End of recap*

I sighed. "I love you bubby." 

"I love you too mummy." Jacob said looking at me.

Jacob looked over to the door and then back over to all of us. "Will Auntie Autumn be back?" 

"We don't know bud." Logan said. 

"She promised." Jacob said.

"I know buddy. She has a lot going on right now." I said. 

"Oh okay." Jacob said. 

"Hey chin up buddy, after this you'll be able to come home sooner." Logan said. 

"Really?" Jacob asked. 

Logan nodded his head.

"Alright, I need the mum and dad to sign these before he can have the surgery." She said. 

Me and Logan nodded our heads and grabbed the papers. I looked at it and signed it. Logan handed me the other set of papers, and I signed them. 

"Okay come on buddy." The nurse said rolling Jacobs bed out of the room.

I lost it. 

Logan looked over and handed Aubrey over to dad and walked over to me. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. 

"he'll be okay." He whispered. 

"I'm so scared." I sobbed. 

"I am too." He sighed. 

I looked up at him and kissed him. 

"I love you." I said. 

He slightly smiled. "I love you too." 

"How long is the surgery?" Darcy yawned resting her head on Gages shoulder.  

"I don't know, the papers didn't say." I said.

 She nodded her head. 

"You can go home. You look tired." Logan said. 

"I am. She won't stop moving." Darcy said. 

"She must be healthy then." I said.

Darcy smiled. "I can't wait to meet her."

"Soon, you'll know when the time's just right." Perrie said. 

"Here I think she needs her mum." Chance said handing me Aubrey. 

"Hey baby! Were you good for grandad and nana?" I asked. 

"She was perfect. Missed having a little baby around." Mum smiled. 

I looked at mum and dad then back to Aubrey. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Love you beautiful." 

She smiled. 

"Her eyes are so beautiful." Logan sighed happily.

"They are aren't they?" I asked. 

"Just like her mums." Dad  smiled. 

"She has mums nose." Logan said. 

I looked over at him. "Really?" 

"Yeah here look at her nose and then look at this picture." He said handing me his phone. 

I done as told and smiled. "It's very noticeable."

"I never noticed until I was rocking her to sleep one night." Logan said.

I looked at Aubrey adoring her sleepy little face and thought about her feature. 

"You okay babe?" Logan asked. 

"Yeah, just thinking." I said. 

"Parents of Jacob Styles right?" A doctor asked walking into the room.

"Yeah is everything okay?" Logan asked. 

"Yes, everything is going as planned I just wanted to run over a few things with you." The doctor said. 

I sighed in relief. Logan kissed my temple letting me know everything will be okay. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked looking at the doctor.

"Of course." He said. 

"Okay well how long will his recovery be?" I asked. 

"About two weeks. Thats what I wanted to talk to you guys about actually. I completely understand you guys are very busy. But he needs to rest in order for his recovery to go as planned. This surgery is huge and will have a big impact on his tiny body." The nurse said.

"Tour starts in a week." I whispered. 

"I understand but your son should be more important." He said. 

"He is and always will be." I said. 

"Then what is your problem?" He asked. 

"Her problem is our shitty management." Chance said/ 

The nurse rolled his eyes. 

"Okay think about it this way. We all have problems on our own. Our job is kinda like yours. And with out our jobs our kids wouldn't be getting the help they need. Hell I don't think my daughter would be here right now if it wasn't for my job. Those cancer bills are super expensive. And so our job is super important to us. Not for the fans but also our families." Dustin said. 

"I can't shortten it." The nurse said. 

"We never said you had to." Logan said.

"I can call Child's Protection Services." The nurse said.

"For what?" Logan asked.

"Not caring for your son." He said.

"If we didn't care I wouldn't have brought him here. Cried to my parents because he was throwing up blood and I was scared. And then called his father as soon as we got here and he got on the next damn flight back because we need him." I said.

"It doesn't seem like you care when all you care about is tour." He said.

"We do care. We'd do anything in our power to make all of this go away. So he can have a some what normal life. You don't see half the shit we do and it isn't right for you to disrespect my wife about how she cares for our children." Logan said.

He scoffed and turned around walking out the door.

"Thanks for that babe." I said kissing his lips.

Aubrey squealed.

"What so now daddys back you want all of his attention?" I giggled.

"Of course she does." Logan laughed.

I handed her over to him. 

Just then my phone went off. I looked at it and sighed.

H-Haley A-Autumn

H- Hello?

A- Can you please come help me

H- You seriously called the wrong person on this one

A- Didn't our Dads raise us to help each other?

H- Yeah but they didn't teach us to leave our kids at the house by their selves

A- It was a mistake

H- A mistake that could have ruined yours, Dustins and the kids lives.

Hey guys I am so sorry for updating but school is over on the tenth so there will be updates more often!