Who helped Deliver?

*Haleys POV*

Jacob has been home for two days and so far he's doing great! He's improving more and more everyday. Today me and Logan have an interview to go to. Since I'm all ready ready I am in he nursery with Aubrey. 

"Hey baby. You'll be good for grandad right?" I asked. 

She smiled. 

"You better be." I laughed kissing her cheek. 

"Mum!" Jacob yelled. 

"Coming!" I called out. 

I cradled Aubrey and then walked over to Jacobs room. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I need my water." He said. 

"Manners?" I asked. 

"Please." He said. 

"Much better." I said as I handed him his water. "And please be good for grandad." 

"I will." He said as he handed me his drink back. 

"Come on babe our dads are downstairs." Logan said. 

"Kay." I said. 

I followed him downstairs. 

"Hey Haley." Dad said hugging me. 

"Hey dad." I sighed. 

"You okay?" He asked as he ook Aubrey. 

"Yeah just tired." I said. 

"How bad was Jacob last night?" Dad asked. 

"He needed to pee like every ten minutes." I said. 

"It was either that or he was in pain." Logan said. 

"Oh. Well he'll be fine while you two are gone. Have they eaten yet?" Dad asked. 

"Aubrey has Jacob hasn't. He's on a soft diet dad so please be careful on what you feed him. He's been fighting with me and Logan on some foods he is not allowed to have." I said. 

He nodded his head. 

"Babe we need to go." Logan said. 

"Okay. Call if you two need anything." I said. 

Dad and Harry nodded their heads.

I walked out to the car with Logan. We got into the car and drove off. I rested my head on the window. 

Logan chuckled. "Go to sleep babe. I'll wake you up once we get there."

I nodded my head and slowly fell asleep. 

*Logans POV*

She must be extremely tired. I lighly laughed as I made a turn. 

I finally pulled up to the place where we are getting our interview. I got out and then walked around. I opened Haleys door and woke her up. 

"Haley babe we're here." I said. 

She sat up and took off her seat belt. I held out my hand offering to help her up which she gladly took. We walked in hand in hand. 

"Hey guys! I'm your interviewer. I was just getting ready to go on stage so I guess I'll talk to you two in a few." She said. 

We nodded our heads. 

"And please give a warm welcome to Logan and Haley Styles!" She cheered. 

We walked out and hugged her sitting down on he couch.