Why us daddy?

*Haleys POV*

Four months today. Kylie is still being treated, they think it's cancer. We got home yesterday. I'm feeling great right now so me and Logan decided to make today all about Jacob and do his new room. Well him and Jacob paint it. I can't be near paint fumes while being pregnant. We were now in the car, Logans driving.

"Mummy?" Jacob asked. 

"Yeah buddy?" I asked. 

"Can my room be red?" Asked Jacob. 

"Uhm sure?" I questioned. 

"Why do you want it red all of a sudden?" Logan asked. 

"Reds my favorite color." Jacob said. 

"Fair enough." I said.

"I have a perfect idea for his room, but I'll need help from our dads putting it together." Said Logan. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Hold on lets see if Jacob likes the idea first. Jacob do you want to be able to draw on your walls?" Logan asked. 

"Yes!" He cheered. 

"Okay so like I have this idea I saw it on the internet while looking up ideas, but anyways. All along the bottom like half of it being a dry erase board, and also having it above his bed. I thought he'd like it because he loves art." Said Logan. 

"Sounds like a good idea." I said. 

We pulled up to the store. 

"Okay well lets get the stuff to paint and do the dry erase thing first. It'd be easier to get that out of the way." Logan said as we walked in. 

I nodded my head. Logan picked up Jacob and put him in the buggie. We walked back to where the paint was. 

"hello how may I help you?" The worker asked. 

"Uhm yes, we need red paint and do you guys have the dry erase boards that can fit all around a bedroom? Like the bottom half and above a bed?" Logan asked. 

"Yes we do, just wait about ten minutes and we'll have it set." He said. 

"Thanks." Logan said. 

"No problem." The guy said as he walked into the back room.

"Daddy?" Jacob asked. 

"Yeah bud?" Logan asked. 

"When can I play with Hunter, Kylie and Rena again?" He asked. 

"Uh bud, we aren't really sure. Kylie's still sick." Logan said. 

"Well she's been sick for a long time. Will she get better?" Jacob asked. 

"We hope so." Sighed Logan. 

Jacob nodded his head. 

I got out my phone. "Here Jacob play a game."

"Tanks mummy." Said Jacob as he took my phone. 

I smiled and nodded my head. 

"You okay?" Logan asked. 

"I just hope she's okay." I sighed. 

"I know hey, see if Niall could come pick you and Jacob up. Autumn texted me saying she wants to see you guys. And I'll text you and let you know when his room is done? Well the painting and then you two can come back and help me pick out the stuff t put in his room." Logan said. 

"Uhm okay can I use your phone Jacob looks really into his game?" I asked. 

Logan laughed and handed me his phone. I dialed Nialls number.