My tummy feels tingly

*Haleys POV*

Today we are having everyone over. We aren't sure if Autumn is coming but I did send her a text just incase she were to show up.

"Mum." Jacob said. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Can I have some apple sauce?" He asked. 

"Yeah. It'll be a minute." I said.

He nodded his head and played on the xbox. I put Aubrey in her swing and then went into the kitchen. I grabbed a hing of apple sauce and a spoon. 

"Hey babe?" Logan asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Uhm I'm going to run to the store and get Jacobs refil do you need anything?" He asked. 

"No. I'm fine." I sighed. 

"What's wrong babe?" He asked. 

"I'm so stressed out. I want him to be himself again and walk around with out help." I said. 

He gulped and looked over at Jacob and then back to me. "I do too babe it just takes time."

"I know." I said.

He walked over to me and kissed my lips. "And about the whole being stressed thing. I'll fix that tonight." 

"I can't-" I said before he cut me off. 

"I know no sex until Aubrey is six weeks. I was meaning something else." He said. 

"Oh." I laughed. 

"You'll love it. I'm taking Jacob with me so he can pick out some food he's allowed to eat." Logan said. 

"Okay. I guess I'll put this back then. Have you heard from Autumn?" I asked. 

"Nope." He said. 

"I miss her." I said. 

"I know." He sighed as he walked out. 

I followed him into the other room. 

"Hey jacob buddy what about you come with me and ge some fresh air?" Logan asked. 

"Kay. Can you put my shoes on?"He asked as he handed Logan the controler. 

"Of course. Where are they?" Logan asked. 

"By the door." Jacob said. 

Logan nodded his head and got his shoes. He walked back over and slipped them on his feet. Once he got his shoes on Logan stood up and helped Jacob stand up. Once Jacob was up Logan took his hand in his and helped him walk outside. 

I walked over and picked up Aubrey holding her close. I kissed her head. Just then there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it. 

"Hey." Dustin said. 

"Hey come on in." I said. 

He nodded his head and walked in. 

"Where the kids?" I asked. 

"Nialls. He asked if he could have them last night." Dustin said. 

I nodded my head and sat down on the couch. 

"How is Jacob doing?" Dustin asked. 

"Better. Just having a hard time walking." I said. 

"At least he's getting better." He said. 

"Yeah." I sighed fixing Aubrey up and grabbing a blanket to cover up with. "How's Kylie?" 

"We take her tomorrow to see if he cancer left." He said.