Stiff

It's been a few days now and I haven't left my bed. I feel like I'm not even alive, I think I'm waiting for death to take me. Fun Ghoul leaves food for me by my bed but doesn't say anything. He makes sure it's not too hot in my room too, and he watches me sometimes as well.

I can hear him creeping down the hall to see if I've eaten the food yet, maybe to replace it too.

Fun Ghoul: Party? You awake?

I don't move, and I don't say anything.

Fun Ghoul: Party...

He walks up to my bed and slowly pulls the hair off of my face.

Fun Ghoul: Party, you have a small mustache. Do you need help shaving?

He waits for a few seconds before sighing and going into the bathroom to get a razor I assume. I pull myself up slowly and then my head starts spinning. I close my eyes and put my hand on my head to ease the dizziness.

When Fun Ghoul comes back in he looks startled as if he's seen a ghost. I smile at him slightly and then grimace. My face hasn't moved in a long time it seems. He slowly works his way over to me and my bed before setting a small mirror shard in front of me so I can see. He holds the razor in his shaking hands and holds it up to my face. When he presses the blade to my skin it instantly nicks me and I close my eyes tight. He pulls away as soon as he realizes what he did and starts crying softly, closing his eyes.

Fun Ghoul: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

I take his hand and pull him towards me, him sobbing entirely now. He curls onto my lap and I dig my face into his disheveled hair.

Party Poison: sh Frankie, it's okay. It's okay Frankie. It'll be okay.

I started crying then. We both sat like that for hours, neither of us saying anything. I can't believe they're gone.