Fun Ghoul's Gonna be Pissed

Girl: But-

Party Poison: Shut up.

Girl: I'm-

Party Poison: Shut up.

I keep my stare on the Station that was creeping closer and closer.

Girl: You know how he is...

I didn't answer her this time but instead practically jumped out of Vaya before she was stopped. The Girl jumped out right after me, running inside before I did. I marched in and saw the Girl talking with Fun Ghoul already, him seated at a booth. I gave him a glance and then marched straight to my room, slamming the door behind me. 

I could hear someone walking slowly to my door and yawning.

Kobra Kid: Party?

I groaned and shoved my head into my pillow. I knew he couldn't see me but I flipped off the door. After Kobra walked away I could hear someone small stomping towards my door. The person tried my door but quickly realized that it was locked. Then I heard clinging of metal and then a key opening my door. The door swung open and I saw Frank standing in the doorway looking furious.

Fun Ghoul: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Party Poison: Frank, calm down.

Fun Ghoul: I HAVE A NAME

Party Poison: Fine, Fun Ghoul, calm down. Nothing happened. I ran into a group of Killjoys, that's all.

Fun Ghoul: Tell me what else happened!

Frank calmed down a bit and sat with me on my bed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Party Poison: Is my Frankie jealous?

Fun Ghoul: Stop calling me that!

I winked at him this time.

Party Poison: You love it

Fun Ghoul: It's not my name anymore.

Party Poison: Fine. Sorry.

Fun Ghoul nodded and stood up. I leaned over to him and wrapped my arms around one leg.

Party Poison: What's the point in hiding anymore? Everyone knows.

Fun Ghoul: Partyyyyyyy, c'mon.

I closed my eyes and mumbled "no". Fun Ghoul sat back down, thankfully because it was a bit of an awkward position for him standing and me sitting.

Party Poison: You know you're mine, and I'm yours.

Fun Ghoul: Mhm