Ashes to Ashes

When I open my eyes next, I can barely recognize my old home. There were people, but they weren't the people that I normally saw. Everyone was dressed in black, white and grey. I realize then that I'm clutching a microphone in one hand, the other at my side. When I look to my side I see my brother, Kobra Kid. But that wasn't Kobra, was it? No, it's Mikey. I can see his face and his hair is how it used to be, longer and hanging by his ears. He was holding a bass guitar, I forgot that he used to play. 

Next to Mikey is Jet... Well, Ray. I didn't know Ray before BL/ind but this is what I assume he looked like. His hair was fluffier, more like a fro then in the Zones. I smiled at them and Ray smiled back, of course Mikey didn't, queen of the poker face.

When I turn around to the other side of the platform we're standing on, I see someone small... Is that Frankie? I try to call out to him but I can't. He looks at me and winks. I smile at him. He has black hair and... Eye liner? I think I see a bit of eye liner there. I see now that everyone is wearing marching band uniforms. I didn't think marching bands still exist. Ray and Frank are both holding guitars too, weird. Had no clue they could play.

I see someone blonde on the drums near the back of the (now I know is a) float, but I ignore him. I turn forewords when the music starts and start singing, I don't know how I know the words, but I do. Weird. 

Then I notice the gloves on my hands and a little piece of white hair dangling in front of my eyes. I screech a bit, I hate that color. That's the color they made my hair. I jump back, as if that'll help me get away from my own hair color. Everyone keeps playing without the slightest concern as to what I'm doing, so I try going to Frank. He bounces around out of the way and I fly head first onto the ground, off of the float. I yell for everyone to stop but nobody does.

Soon everything is turning black and I look up to see Frankie looking down at me with red eyes.

Gerard: Frank!

Frank-but-not-Frank laughs and then all the sudden I'm surrounded by dirt. I scream but I know nobody can hear me, I must be miles underground.