Chapter 11

KAIRI

Sonja I swear is a natural at bossing the crap out of people. I left her eventually, watching how she was doing, and she needs to take my job! Anywho, I flew back to the Overworld and I met Tom at the Nether Portal. He is supposed to have all of the materials. I get to the portal, and my eyesight curses me and it fills me with rage. I see Tom backed in a corner with Tucker pointing a sword at  him.  I didn't have the chance to slaughter Tucker because of course, Dianite wanted to chime in. I told them to run. This was my fight.

***

TOM

Well, Kairi totally fucked up my life. Like for fuck sake, did she really have to go through that shit? I agreed to meet her at the Nether portal. I grab the shit she asked me to get out of the chest and I ran over to the portal, only to meet a rival. Fuck my life.

***

TUCKER

I overheard Kairi and Tom taking. Mianite appeared, and I told him what was happening when everyone else left. He was a literal wrecking ball when I told him about them being siblings. He started burning forests down and he was cursing in Greek it seemed.

Kill Tom.

"Huh?"

I said, kill Tom. His voice exploded with power.

Oh shit. "Okay, m'lord." If I heard correctly, Tom was going to the Nether portal at the Priest's house. I put my Mianite gear on and I headed out with golden apples and potions. I hid on the mountain waiting for his arrival. He was waiting at the portal when I jumped him. I cornered him when he had relief on his face. 

"Why are you relieved?" I see Shadow  behind me and I swear her eyes were pitch black.

[ Mianite joined The Realm of Mianite]
[Dianite joined The Realm of Mianite]

"Get out of here, now! This is my  fight." Shadow shouted to the both of us.

They weren't lying. Kairi, my niece, you're..alive. that means..oh Gods no. Dianite is actually your father? Oh my..

"Uncle Mianite don't act surprise. You saw it coming."

Dianite doesn't deserve to have you as his daughter!

Dianite was behind Mianite preparing a fire charge. Fucking history is repeating. I can't let this happen. I went in front of Kairi and blocked her with my sword. Kairi was real confused, but I knew I wasn't. Realization came to her and she shoved me to the ground. She jumped. Right in front of the charge.

***

JORDAN

She's gone. I saw her jump as I got to the scene. Why does fate have to be a bitch? Wait...what? She's standing up. She's standing up. I am hallucinating. Wait, is that Waglington on the ground? He dodge it for her. Oh gods. Kairi is by his side on the ground crying. These tears weren't embarrassment like last time, but sadness. Defeat. I don't know why, but I almost felt empty inside. Do I have feelings for the girl who has done nothing but good towards me? Oh shut up, Jordan. You have another girl somewhere.

You pathetic excuses of gods are so greedy and you fail to see the pain your followers are in. You almost killed your only other female goddess. Now I have to use the last of my powers to heal Waglington.

"Who the fu- Ianite" I gasped. She is here, actually here. Waglington had golden swirls around him. His eyes turned gold as he reached for air. They went navy blue again as he went in a bear hug with Kairi. What was going on between them?