Chapter 9

KAIRI

"Daughter, what I am going to say next may confuse you. Well, uh, see Dianite and I-"

"N-No, Mother. You will not finish that sentence! It isn't true, right?" I whimper.

"I'm sorry sweetie-"

"No. You don't deserve to get to call me that title." Dianite isn't my dad, he can't be.

[Dianite joined The Realm of Mianite]

"It wasn't supposed to be like this, Kairi. You should have been dead with your mother so Tom could live peacefully. Why did Decanite have to save you, dammit!" I realized Dianite wasn't talking to me on that last sentence. What the hell was he talking about? This shit is getting pretty real and it is too much for me.

"What are you not telling me Dianite? You aren't making sense and I need answers!"

He griped my wrist and I blacked out, but I was still conscious at the same time. We seemed to be near where the priest's house is, but it isn't there. I was pretty much invisible watching the horrors in front of me. It was a past memory that Dianite brought me in.

Holy Crap.

***

There was a god named Decanite who had two sons, Mianite and Dianite. Mianite ruled the Overworld and Dianite did not aprove of this. While this dispute between them was brewing, Decanite successfully created life; Ianite. However, she was only a mere mortal, but very intelligent. She needed to balance peace between her half brother Mianite, and Dianite. Note how Dianite and Ianite aren't siblings. On one occasion, Dianite was prepared to throw a fire ball at Mianite. Mianite was ready, but it never hit him. Confused, they both look to see the tattered remains of Ianite's dress on fire and she laid helplessly on the ground. Decanite scowled at them and gave her his immortality, in exchange for his own life. Dianite was then banished from the Overworld. He created a portal and made what is know as the Nether. The Nether is treacherous and there is death at every corner.

Ianite made her own home. She made The End, full of eternal darkness. She made neutral monsters that only attack when provoked. She called them Enderman. She created a portal and rested.

Ianite visited Dianite's "lovely abode" and they were discussing a time where Decanite had mentioned a prophecy including them two. They found the scroll on Decanite's body;

When eternal darkness and Death combine, their off-spring won't be a delight.

One wolf, and the other undead,

One restless, while the canine dreads.

Death turns on dark, darkness weeps, and there is one person tail-gaiting the experience.

A pirate finds love, making a mistake,

Furia lashes out, unstoppably great.

The restless child has a decision.

Help the dreadful one, or the one who causes dread alone.

They were flabbergasted at the realization that they would bare offspring together. It was obvious that they couldn't tell Mianite. To show his peace to Ianite back in the day, he created Pigman. They are just like Enderman,but in a different realm and they are more deadly. Things had changed though. He went through with his plan. Ianite created a guardian known as The Ender Dragon to guard her while she went into a deep slumber.

Mianite's assumption was that Tom, the undead one, was dropped off at Dianite's portal, and he has yet to know the existence of Kairi, the canine. So yes, they are siblings . Dianite's plan was to kill Ianite and Kairi so Tom didn't turn on him, but he miscalculated the power radiating from Kairi. She wasn't a normal person. Though Tom and Kairi are technically gods, she was different. Dianite couldn't put his finger on it.