Prologue

"What do you mean, you don't know Korean properly mate??" Chan asked exasperated.

Chan and Felix were best friends since they were literally 2, going to the same elementary school together, same middle school and even high school, they were inseparable, after lots of discussion and brain storming for ages, both the friends had decided to join the top Uni in Seoul, Korea.

"Well, we lived in Aus for so long, I kinda..." Felix trailed scratching the back of his neck regretfully.

"Forgot? Jesus Felix, you are Korean." Chan rolled his eyes

"Well..."

"You should've told me this before we left Sydney mate! It would've left you a lot of embarrassment as you stood there blinking at the air hostess who asked you if everything was alright and all you could blabber was a 'Annyeonghasayo', what even-"

"Okay, don't talk about that, it was BAD and I'm gonna take that memory, place it in a box, dig a 6 feet deep hole and throw it in there, conceal it and never look at it again"

Chan sighed rolling his eyes, "That's why I advice you to use your brain for once."

"Okay can you shut up and sleep, we need to go to class early in the morning tomorrow" Felix murmered turning his back to Chan.

The duo were staying at the dorm because Felix had no cousins in Seoul, everyone lived in Daegu, and even though Chan's cousin offered him to stay in their place, he didn't wanna leave Felix alone nor burden his cousin, so they both applied for the University dorm and fortunately ended up being roommates.

"Night" Felix murmered and hugged his stuffed toy.

"G'night" Chan said sighing once again and falling asleep soon.

______

[ A/N: I don't really know, where I'm going with this story, but let's just trust my instincts okay? Thanks lmao
Also, note that the members in this fic are of the same age]