Chapter 09 - Afraid

[To Kookie_97, this chapter is VERY long so, please wait another week for Chapter 10. Thank you.]

God, please help us!

I looked at back. The crazy man still chased us while laughed. Fortunately he ran slowly. It made me want to laugh.

But, the scary thing is he really looked crazy. I felt goosebump as he laughed at me. I was panting and too tired to running. Suddenly, I collapsed because my legs were really weak. I accidentally let Byeol’s hand go.

I could felt my face touched the road. I groan as I felt many scratches on my arm. It is really hurt. I tried to stand up by hold on the road but, I felt.

“Oppa!”

I lifted my head and looked at Byeol who was about two meters away from me. “Byeol, GO!” I yelled when she ran to get me.

“Oppa, Kwaenchanayo?” She pulled me and put my hand around her neck. “Oppa, let’s run slowly! You must run no matter what!”

I ran slowly as she told but, suddenly someone pulled Byeol from behind. I fell on the ground again as she pulled her hand away from me.

"Byeol!" I shouted as Byeol fell to the ground. It wasn't made me too surprised but-but--- she was stabbed. She looked at me with a pity looks.

A tear shed from her beautiful eye. "O-Oppa." She called me while the crazy man laughed happily. 

I looked at the crazy man. "NEO!" I knew I have no more strength to stand but, my anger to the man made me ran to him. "I'll kill you!" I shouted.

I pushed the crazy man to the ground and strangled him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" Like crazy, I pushed my hand onto his neck. He looked dying but I didn't care! I wanted to see his dead body.

"Taehyung!" someone yelled made me pulled my hand back. I saw Seokjin Hyung came out from a Royal Starex that was parked on the side road.

"Hyung..." I cried as he ran to me. He surprised when he arrived. "Hyung, he stabbed Byeol!" I pointed to the crazy man who went semi-conscious.

"W-What?!" He yelled and looked at Byeol who LAY on the ground. "Oh no... We should take her to the hospital!" I yelled and ran to get Byeol.

I put Byeol's head on my lap while asked, "Byeol, Kwaenchana?" I said. Byeol was sobbing instead of answering my question.

"Taehyung, we don't have more time! Quick!" 

I lifted Byeol with my hands and ran to the black car. I closed the door as she said, "Oppa... It hurts."

"Hold on, Byeol. We'll arrive at hospital in a short time," I promised to her while held her hand. She smiled and then closed her eyes. "No, Byeol! Don't close your eyes. Don't!" I shouted.

"But, I'm tired, Oppa---"

"Please, Byeol. Don't ever close your eyes. It is beautiful," I was weeping. My tears fell even I'd tried so hard to hold it. "Oppa, don't cry,"

I smiled lightly. "I don't... Look at my smile..."

"I love your smile, Oppa..."

"I love your eyes too. So, please open it."

"I don't want crying in front of you so, you won't see my tears when I close my eyes." I shook my head. "I didn't mind to see you crying," but, I mind if you die. NO! That won't happen!

"O-Oppa... I'm afraid,"

I smiled. "Don't be afraid. Look, I'm here for you,"

"That's what I'm afraid of,"