Chapter 04 - Unexpected Mails

I  LAY on my bed. It was at 10 p.m when all the members were got ready to sleep. I opened my laptop and switched on the button when my dongsaeng, Jungkook asked me, “Hyung, Watcha doing?”

I was connected my broadband to my laptop while replied his question. “Nothing, you are supposed to sleep. Go sleep now!” I commanded him. “Don’t command me. I can do what I want,” He replied and then LAY on his bed.

Hmm… I really hate Hyunggi very much because he liked  to show-off. I don’t want to read his email but I had promised to my mom. I’m not that type that hating someone without reason! I hate him because he always says and will that he is richer, more handsome and stronger than me.

I opened my email and surprised. Not because I received a tonnes of photos from Hyunggi but because I received a lot of emails from Byeol. Hmm…. So, she always sends me email? Why I didn’t check it? I was very stupid!

I got TWELVE emails from Byeol.

1st email.

Hey… I’m so sorry because I don’t reply your emails .

It had been a month, right?

I bet you waited for my email. Sorry again.

Oh yeah… I couldn’t reply because I was in Busan.

My grandma suddenly called and told that my grandpa is sick.

I forgot to tell you because I was panic and I must quickly packed my luggage after my father ordered a ticket flight to Busan.

Because my grandparents refused to live with us in Seoul, My dad ordered my mom and I to live in Busan.

So, my mom and I were in Busan to look after my grandparents. They are too old, Oppa. We should look after them.

I must school at there too I found many friends. They were really friendly. I actually really love live in Busan but I can’t access internet. I want chatting with you always. :(

But fortunately my grandparents were agreed to live in Seoul because hospital in Seoul has more facilities than in Busan.

Anyway, thank you because you want to watch a movie with me.

Name the date and place. Okay, Goodbye!

3rd  email.

Hye.

Urm… Maybe you are too busy or maybe you couldn’t open your email.

But I really hope that you can reply my email.

Or maybe you are sulking with me?

Don’t be like that, Oppa. You made me worried. I’m really worried.

It is okay if you don’t want to reply but I will continuously send you email.

I just want to show you that I faithfully waiting for your reply. I will check my email everyday because…

I believe that you’ll reply it someday. Bye. Take care, Oppa.

8th email

Hello, Oppa!

How could you didn't tell me you are an artist!